What's new

Solved Can I still get the dunce cap in online?

• Thread starter Xsniper99X
  • Start date
  • Views 3,805
X

Xsniper99X

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been going through the internet and YouTube and the only dunce cap glitches I could find are from about a month ago and says they are patched am I still even able to get the dunce cap at all after the bad sport lobby?

OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep. Just do not change your outfit or any accessories and it will stay. Change anything and its gone.

Upvote 0
Rockstar Tech

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, do not go into any Jacuzzis on any yatchs you will lose it.. Personal experience!

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve been going through the internet and YouTube and the only dunce cap glitches I could find are from about a month ago and says they are patched am I still even able to get the dunce cap at all after the bad sport lobby?
You may be able to keep it using the change appearance glitch that is most recently being used to keep the juggernaut outfit...or at least part of it:wink:
Theory;
1.Have you dunce cap on a saved outfit
2.start invite only session
3.open interaction menu and select style
4. Select change appearance
5.See if your dunce cap is a part of your outfit
5. If yes... change glasses, see if the hat stays when you switch
6. If it stays change T shirt
7. Exit and save character
8. You will load into online, go to your wardrobe and see if you can change any components of your outfit without losing The dunce cap:wink: if you can... save the outfit and it should stick...
You may load in at times without the hat... just select the outfit via interaction menu:wink:

.... just to reiterate.... this is a theory...
I don't currently have a dunce cap myself and am not able to test...
However I used part of this method to obtain the juggernaut outfit and shoulder pads from the race suit...
I just did the juggernaut glitch this morning:wink: it works 100%
Give it a try it may just work for you:wink:
Cheers

Upvote 0
X

Xsniper99X

Reaction score
Sin$
WAit do the original glitch where you do the hat transfer glitch with it from the original bad sport outfit that’s the working one you are talking about right?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register