What's new

Solved Can I share my Retail DLCs with my JTAG?

• Thread starter Jollyblue
  • Start date
  • Views 302
Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Curious as I recently downloaded all of the DLCs for BO2 onto my slim, and i'd rather not have to download them all again purely for my JTAG as my net isn't the best. So, is there a way I can pull the DLCs from my retail, i'm assuming I have to change some stuff, then load it up onto my JTAG for it to use as well?

Also what tool(s) would that require?

Thanks.

Edit: Bonus question, can I also share my GODs with my JTAG? I recently got GoW3 that was on sale, could I pull that as well and transfer it to my JTAG?

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, i'll download that tool.

However, how would I access files on my Slim? Considering the HDD is inside the console is it relatively easy to access? Can I use the old school transfer cable to access the hdd and plug it into my pc? Or would a usb work to copy dlc over?

Jacob Modz Jacob Modz

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, i'll download that tool.

However, how would I access files on my Slim? Considering the HDD is inside the console is it relatively easy to access? Can I use the old school transfer cable to access the hdd and plug it into my pc? Or would a usb work to copy dlc over?

Jacob Modz Jacob Modz
A USB is fine. That's what I use. The slim's HDD is very easy to access. You just take off the right panel and it is there for access.

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A USB is fine. That's what I use. The slim's HDD is very easy to access. You just take off the right panel and it is there for access.

Sadly I can't find my usb drive atm...SOOO with that being said, how do I pop the right panel off without breaking the poor thing lol.

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Sadly I can't find my usb drive atm...SOOO with that being said, how do I pop the right panel off without breaking the poor thing lol.
There is a button that blends in with the panel. It isn't that easy to see, but I'm sure you can find it.

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a button that blends in with the panel. It isn't that easy to see, but I'm sure you can find it.

Got it lol.

Sadly..The HDD for the slim doesn't have a male connector like the phat hdds. My transfer cable won't work for it. I'm guessing you need a different one for slim HDDs? Still can't find my USB qq

FineNerdsS7

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it lol.

Sadly..The HDD for the slim doesn't have a male connector like the phat hdds. My transfer cable won't work for it. I'm guessing you need a different one for slim HDDs? Still can't find my USB qq
Assuming you have either a desktop or laptop. If your laptop has two HDD slots you could put it there. If you have a spare SATA cable you could use it with your desktop, again, assuming it has more than one HDD slot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register