What's new

Question Can I PERMANENTLY CHANGE MY CID?

• Thread starter Usaamah Patel
  • Start date
  • Views 3,640
U

Usaamah Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi

So I bought a new CID, can someone give me step by step instructions on how to permanently change my CID. Does CCAPI permanently change CID or is it temporarily?

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
First download CCAPI and Install the Program on your Computer and the .PKG File onto your Playstation 3 .
You can download CCAPI here : http://www.enstoneworld.com/articles/view/15/ControlConsole_API#downloads

After you install it on your PS3 , make sure to open the homebrew app this way you could now connect to your console.

Launch CCAPI and click File > Add New Console and enter your PS3's IP Address [ Can be Found in Settings > System Settings > System Information or Multiman or Rebug Toolbox ]

After you add your console on CCAPI it will be added onto a list, now right click it and click " Connect " then click Console ID > Enter the IDPS and PSID then hit "Set Boot IDPS" and "Set Boot PSID" . This changed it permanently .
ef26f1bd5e88d8b945e2614f85d21980.gif

To Prevent Ban, Use PSN Patch to Spoof your PSID and IDPS

U

Usaamah Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to sell my ps3 on ebay, how do I change my CID so even if I flash another firmware the Cid will remain changed

AstroFault

AstroFault

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to sell my ps3 on ebay, how do I change my CID so even if I flash another firmware the Cid will remain changed

I don't think you can do that. When the backups are made, the CID that they contain and PSID is the defaults for the console. Im not 100% confident. Im sure CaliTheGod or PianistProdigy can help.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

That is impossible I believe. PSN Patch will always show you the original CID. If you're going to sell the console they will still have your old CID. Even if you change the BOOT IDPS they can find the original one .

Top Bottom
Login
Register