What's new

Unsolved Can I mod MW3 digital version PS3

O

oldcub

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently jailbroken my old fat PS3 & it has an inoperable disc loading tray. I have downloaded the digital version of MW3 & I'm trying to install a mod menu but it's not working.
The console is CEX & the mod menu I have is bles, I have put the files in to the correct folders(tmp & GAMEZ)using multi man. The only thing I can't do is tick the Intenal & bd boxes in the multi man game settings as the game isn't showing there. How can I transfer the game in to multi man, or do I even have to?
Any help with my problem will be greatly appreciated.

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
Are you sure the menu your using is for the CEX consoles, not DEX? Most menus from experience on MW3 are made for DEX.

What menu is it you're trying to load?

O

oldcub

Reaction score
Are you sure the menu your using is for the CEX consoles, not DEX? Most menus from experience on MW3 are made for DEX.

What menu is it you're trying to load?

I have tried about 10 different ones, because they were all advertised as CEX/DEX. Click bait is annoying on YouTube, some people will do anything for views! The last few were advertised as CEX only. I couldn't tell you their names as I'm not @ home. After reading up, I converted to DEX. This however didn't help. I then tried all of the menus & none worked.
I also tried an RTM tool which I was connected to but it wasn't working.
And for the sceptics amongst you, I'm definitely jailbroken. I'm on Rebug 4.82. I did every step of the process....
The only thing I can think of is, I'm using a digital download of MW3 and I'm not given the option to copy the game so I'm not seeing it in MultiMan. So, I can't go in to game setting & tick the internal box etc.

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
I have tried about 10 different ones, because they were all advertised as CEX/DEX. Click bait is annoying on YouTube, some people will do anything for views! The last few were advertised as CEX only. I couldn't tell you their names as I'm not @ home. After reading up, I converted to DEX. This however didn't help. I then tried all of the menus & none worked.
I also tried an RTM tool which I was connected to but it wasn't working.
And for the sceptics amongst you, I'm definitely jailbroken. I'm on Rebug 4.82. I did every step of the process....
The only thing I can think of is, I'm using a digital download of MW3 and I'm not given the option to copy the game so I'm not seeing it in MultiMan. So, I can go in to game setting & tick the internal box etc.
I agree, I think it's something with the game aswell. as you said you couldn't tick the boxes in multiman - Have you tried reinstalling MultiMan?

O

oldcub

Reaction score
I agree, I think it's something with the game aswell. as you said you couldn't tick the boxes in multiman - Have you tried reinstalling MultiMan?

No, but will try to re-install it tonight. I'll let you know the result.

O

oldcub

Reaction score
No, but will try to re-install it tonight. I'll let you know the result.

I deleted & the re-installed MultiMan. And, now MultiMan won't open. I give up. I'm not that bothered about modding. I thought it would be easy once I'd jailbroken my PS3 but it turns out it's just a pain in the arse!
Time to get my Xbox One out of its box!
Happy gaming!

D

Dead Inside

Getting There
Reaction score
You can only mod for some time until you get bored. You'll then realize that modding is taking all of your money and wasting your life after 5 months.

Top Bottom