Solved Can i make God Mode to stick ?

• Thread starter Activexre
  • Start date
  • Views 205
A

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the title says, is it possible to make it stick to my character without having a computer connected everytime i want to play ?

D

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Reaction score
All the tuneables.json mods should stick. If you play a game for a few minutes and then dashboard and disconnect from the tuneables.json server then everything should still be modded in-game.

J

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
So when I gets it to stick, if I turn xbox off then when I goes back on it will god mode and cheater pool bypass still work?

X

xInitial

b0ss
Reaction score
So when I gets it to stick, if I turn xbox off then when I goes back on it will god mode and cheater pool bypass still work?
Yes, it is until you clear cache or maybe the next Title Update.

K

K0KaNe

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
yes it sticks when you connect to the first lobby until you clean your system cache it will stop working after that.

J

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Ok , so all I got to do is play with modded .json for 5 mns then pull internet wire out then dashboard then plug wire back into modem then connect back to live an play gta and it should still load modded .json?

A

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can i get a non modified .json or is someone willing to modify one with only God Mode applied for me?

I dont know how to change the numbers correctly

Top Bottom