What's new

Solved Can i jtag my banned normal console, then unban it?

• Thread starter smelven
  • Start date
  • Views 2,564
S

smelven

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, well, recently my xbox360 got console banned and so i kinda began researching ways to fix it.
i kinda have this idea, but im not sure if it will work.
my theory was to add the jtag mod to my banned console, then unban it by switching the nand/KV stuff from another xbox360
So im just wondering if this will work before i start putting money and time into this.
will it?

F

FireFoXX

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, ima look for some who might resell em if i start

uh oh, my current dashboard is 2.0.8955.0
does that mean its impossible to do any hacks/mods to it?

I'm a newbie myself but I've done a lot of reading on these forums as well as others, but since your dashboard is 8955 you can no longer JTAG it. You can however "uncripple" the box to regain the functionalities you lose when your console gets banned. You can still flash the dvd drive to run backups so the box is not completely useless.

S

smelven

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm a newbie myself but I've done a lot of reading on these forums as well as others, but since your dashboard is 8955 you can no longer JTAG it. You can however "uncripple" the box to regain the functionalities you lose when your console gets banned. You can still flash the dvd drive to run backups so the box is not completely useless.
Oh alright, thanks
i probably wasn't meant to have xbox live, i hardly used the thing anyways during the 3 yrs i had it.
the only game i own is halo 3 XD
lol yea i was kinda mad that i couldn't use the windows media software anymore right when i needed it
time for some mods now :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register