Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Solved can i jailbreak my ps3 on 3.72?

Discussion in 'Playstation 3 Support' started by DOMINICANO1, Feb 13, 2019 with 7 replies and 912 views.

1. DOMINICANO1

DOMINICANO1 Dios mio ..!!!

Ratings:
    hi everybody can you tell me please all i will need to jailbreak my ps3 on 3.72 ??

thanks for advice love ya all

2. Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy Never Give Up On Your Goals! Retired

Ratings:
    Nope you can't it has to be 3.55 OFW. Or you can go to ebay search PS3 Slim 3.55 OFW then install latest Rebug Jailbreak. And you not really going get reply these questions because all the experts including me doesn't quite be active on the site anymore. And i'ts only few people on this site who know answers to these questions.

3. OP
    DOMINICANO1

Ratings:
    ok thanks for your time but can i downgrade it to 3:55 ?

4. MylesWGaming

MylesWGaming Hello

Ratings:
    Yes you can. Download the PSN Update OFW 4.82 and put it in your USB, then put your USB on the right port of the PS3. Then enter safe mode and put that update on your system. Then you want to use the PS3 Xploit to flash your PS3 to be jailbroken. If you need a more Advanced tutorial I can, but that's the jist of it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Harmonic

Harmonic Work Hard, Dream Big

Ratings:

Not into PS3 myself but I saw this uploaded a while ago, perhaps it could be of some use?

6. OP
    DOMINICANO1

Ratings:
    thank you ok i will start with that and let you know thxxxx
    [doublepost=1550168573][/doublepost]
    ok thanks you

7. ColtTheMo

ColtTheMo Newbie

Ratings:
    Could I possibly get a more advanced tutorial on this?

8. H Y X

H Y X RGH and CFW hoster

Ratings:
    You can use MrMario's jailbreak if you have a model that supports that method. Otherwise you would have to downgrade the software to 3.55 and exploit the console from there. Han and Hen are exploits that can give you a good amount of ability with your PS3 but I always will prefer a properly modded console running Rebug.