What's new

Solved Can I go online without a stealth server like Ninja?

• Thread starter BMJ2013
  • Start date
  • Views 1,318
B

BMJ2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do i need ninja to go online or is there a free way to go online without having to pay for a token every single time?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Do i need ninja to go online or is there a free way to go online without having to pay for a token every single time?
You will need some sort of stealth server. Ninja is typically regarded as the best, but there are other options.

I

Immense

Developer
Reaction score
As H HuskerHeaven said, but there are some offline files for 17511 if I am not mistaken. Although I would not recommend the use of them due to the fact that your kv won't last very long. You can use RebellionLive, it's currently in free mode. xb Online is a paid service as well as NiNJA as well. So just look around. I will say this though, if you are offered stealth time by random servers aside from NiNJA, xb Online, RebellionLive, or Teapot I would say not to purchase.

Last edited:
E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get online with offline files but you would be banned pretty quick. You can connect to Xbox Live without a stealth server if getting instantly banned is your thing.
Hope this helps :smile:

I

Immense

Developer
Reaction score
You can get online with offline files but you would be banned pretty quick. You can connect to Xbox Live without a stealth server if getting instantly banned is your thing.
Hope this helps :smile:
Not all offline files will "get you banned fast" as for public offline files yes they would. There are private offline files for this dash that don't so.

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not all offline files will "get you banned fast" as for public offline files yes they would. There are private offline files for this dash that don't so.
True, I would really recommend using a stealth server though

Top Bottom