What's new

Solved Can i go online with a jtag xbox? PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION.

• Thread starter Totoz1234
  • Start date
  • Views 33,970
T

Totoz1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. I have read many places that u would get banned if u go to xbox live while having a jtagged xbox, but all of them included mods. For example:"you cant play online with call of duty because microsoft would detect the mods." Now i dnt know if he meant by mods things like dashlaunch, or a mod for a certain game. So if he meant a mod for a game, and i dnt have such a thing, could i go online? But i have dashlaunch and the hacked compatibility folder for example.

D

defender190

Reaction score
Sin$
no youll be banned. they detect rgh and jtagged consoles no matter if your using mods or not. max youd have is a few days

T

Totoz1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok suppose i get banned. What would i not be able to do? I wont be able to sign in to my profile for example?(even if i dont connect to live?)

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok suppose i get banned. What would i not be able to do? I wont be able to sign in to my profile for example?(even if i dont connect to live?)
You can still use your Jtag and sign in etc when you are banned but you cant connect to xbox live.

T

Totoz1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh k. 
But one thing. It may be a noob question but sometimes an error pops up saying cannot connect to xbox live when i try to sign in, and sometimes not, it tells me to update dashboard. What does this mean? What differs?

RPC

RPC

:)
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
okay. You can sign on to Xbox Live. But it takes time, and money. You are going to have to run off a server like XBL.NINJA (XBLS) or XBLSE. once you purchase from them, you may have to purchase a KV. If the KV on your nand is banned, then you will have to buy one. On the new update. 16767, Microsoft added more protection, so make sure you know who you buy from, so the KV will be 100% Unshared. Once you have everything set up, You should get a XNotify saying XBLS Enabled or XBLSE enabled/ XOSC spoofing or something along the lines of that. Then, you can create an account and your gold should automatically be spoofed, So then you can mod your favorite game, and maybe host in on se7ensins. :wink:

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
or you can just buy premium and get the offline files from premium section and not have to pay for stealth just to get on xbox live :geek: 
Oh k. 
But one thing. It may be a noob question but sometimes an error pops up saying cannot connect to xbox live when i try to sign in, and sometimes not, it tells me to update dashboard. What does this mean? What differs?
you my friend 
Oh k. 
you my firend are on the last dash 16756 the new dash is 16767 there is a thread on xbox360 for the new xebuild with the updated dashlaunch included it was updated by droseum20 do not update your rgh or jtag via when it ask you to update from console u have to do it threw xebuild i believe

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i do to for my recoverys i just won a week free from xbls ninja with there giveaway but i do offline files just to mess around really

Dini

Dini

merged
Retired
Scaling the Mountain CotM Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi. I have read many places that u would get banned if u go to xbox live while having a jtagged xbox, but all of them included mods. For example:"you cant play online with call of duty because microsoft would detect the mods." Now i dnt know if he meant by mods things like dashlaunch, or a mod for a certain game. So if he meant a mod for a game, and i dnt have such a thing, could i go online? But i have dashlaunch and the hacked compatibility folder for example.
The person talking about call of duty most likely meant black ops 2 or ghosts because it requires you to have a bypass. If you do not then you will just get insta banned. You can go online once you have a server enabled (offline files or XBLS). If you use offline files remember that you will most likely need to spend more money on KVs as they get banned much quicker on offline files.

T

Totoz1234

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for ur replies guys, but what exactly do u mean by modding a game? Please im new at this. And the think is that i bought an xbox from a store, but he didnt tell me it was jtagged and thats how it came. So i dnt knw all the stuff about it. 
And about the online thing, i mean for example playing gta online, battlefield 4, saints row 4... And couple have mentioned sigma offline files. What do these do?

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for ur replies guys, but what exactly do u mean by modding a game? Please im new at this. And the think is that i bought an xbox from a store, but he didnt tell me it was jtagged and thats how it came. So i dnt knw all the stuff about it. 
And about the online thing, i mean for example playing gta online, battlefield 4, saints row 4... And couple have mentioned sigma offline files. What do these do?

What kind of store sold you a modded console? :o

Basically without offline files or a stealth server, you can't connect to xbox live at all. When you put the offline files on your console, you will be able to get on xbox live but only for a day or so before they ban your KV because there are security checks that those files cant spoof. When you use a stealth server, they spoof the security checks and your console will last much longer online. You will always receive a console ban eventually though.

T

Totoz1234

Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of store sold you a modded console? :o

Basically without offline files or a stealth server, you can't connect to xbox live at all. When you put the offline files on your console, you will be able to get on xbox live but only for a day or so before they ban your KV because there are security checks that those files cant spoof. When you use a stealth server, they spoof the security checks and your console will last much longer online. You will always receive a console ban eventually though.
Ok. Are all KVs the same? Or they differ? 
I saw a vid on youtube. Xbox live titan. Does anyone know if this is usefull?

iN1NJA

iN1NJA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. Are all KVs the same? Or they differ? 
I saw a vid on youtube. Xbox live titan. Does anyone know if this is usefull?

That's the point of it. They are all unique. The file identifies the console to xbox live. If the KV is banned, it is the equivalent of a console ban and you will need a new KV.bin file to connect again

Cr0wn

Cr0wn

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any working ones at the moment? Yesterday I tried Sigma Live and I couldn't get it to work for some reason. I'm using 16767 build.

Thank you in-advance.

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand why everyone says you'll get banned in a few days unless you use stealth. Too much advertising.. I have been on the offline files for over a month on the same KV. 3+ weeks on xboxlivelogon and transferred that same KV to the Sigma files for a week now and still no ban. Spend all my time modding GTA V too.

Now that that's out of the way.

Extract the files in the SL folder to the root of your HDD (NOT USB EXTERNAL).
Then add your kv.bin and cpukey.bin to the root as well.
Set Sigmalive.xex as FIRST plugin in dashlaunch and save to .ini
Reboot
Profit.

-Crippler-

-Crippler-

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It keeps saying "Sigma Live - Success<3" but I still can't connect to "live". Am I just doing something horribly wrong or?

Is your jtag/rgh on wifi or ethernet? Always use ethernet cables. If you already are, check your routers firewall. If you can set up a DMZ for your jtag/rghs IP address, do it. Also check your KV and make sure it's not banned.

Top Bottom
Login
Register