• Start date
  • Views 207
P

Pierre3400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did not play GTA until i got a PS4.

After finding out, that i am missing a lot of online cars and stuff, i wanted to know, if i could unlock this, by playing GTA V on PS3? As far as i understand, i dont need to play it online, just have played it on PS3 to unluck the rest of the things, or will i need to move my charactor from a PS3 to PS4 to get the unlock?

A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
You'll need to move a GTA:O character from PS3 to PS4 in order to get the bonuses.

N

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are you trying to unlock?

P

Pierre3400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cars, monster truck and so on in online mode.

J

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I did not play GTA until i got a PS4.

After finding out, that i am missing a lot of online cars and stuff, i wanted to know, if i could unlock this, by playing GTA V on PS3? As far as i understand, i dont need to play it online, just have played it on PS3 to unluck the rest of the things, or will i need to move my charactor from a PS3 to PS4 to get the unlock?
P Pierre3400 yes you can get the returning players bonus. if you have access to a PS3 or have a friend who does. just create a new user on the ps3. sign into PSN with your PS4 ID. load up gta online. complete the prolog. then do the first couple missions with franklin. you should be at his house. pull up the game phone and take a snapmatic photo of anything then save to gallery. next youll be promted to accept the terms of services from rockstar. after that just get back on your PS4 load up GTA and check the Southersanandreassuperautos website and see if you can buy the dukes or on warstock see if the marshall is there.

P

Pierre3400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
P Pierre3400 yes you can get the returning players bonus. if you have access to a PS3 or have a friend who does. just create a new user on the ps3. sign into PSN with your PS4 ID. load up gta online. complete the prolog. then do the first couple missions with franklin. you should be at his house. pull up the game phone and take a snapmatic photo of anything then save to gallery. next youll be promted to accept the terms of services from rockstar. after that just get back on your PS4 load up GTA and check the Southersanandreassuperautos website and see if you can buy the dukes or on warstock see if the marshall is there.

That is just what i want, as i dont want to lose my current PS4 character.

I own a PS3, so thats not a problem, getting GTA V for PS3 should be easy too.

Top Bottom