What's new

Solved Can I get marked as a cheater if I sell many of the same type of vehicle?

• Thread starter AnarchyBlues
  • Start date
  • Views 296
A

AnarchyBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've deposited my money in the form of gold plated Vigilantes in case Rockstar decided to reset my cash. They are bought legitimately (with more or less legitimate money, but that's hardly relevant). Can I get marked as a cheater by selling many of the same model of vehicle or does Rockstar consider only the license plates?

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
I've deposited my money in the form of gold plated Vigilantes in case Rockstar decided to reset my cash. They are bought legitimately (with more or less legitimate money, but that's hardly relevant). Can I get marked as a cheater by selling many of the same model of vehicle or does Rockstar consider only the license plates?
only the plates matter.
good thing you invested, they corrected alot of accounts with the orbit cannon glitch. theyi tried to hit me for 24m, but only got 1.7m :wink:
i was lucky enuff to have invested also.

rstar will see your sales as legit sales because the cars are fresh purchases. you will get the normal resale value.

imo.... ur safe 
dont put dirty custom plates. keep them clean and rotate customs while selling if using custom plates

remember to always stick to the golden rule of no more than 2/hr and no more than 8/30hrs

dont be greedy, unless you want to be noticed :wink:

Last edited:
E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I've already gone through that. Regarding what EyeDuDab said, does it matter if I hit the sale limit with legit vehicles?
always.

you never want to see that message. sell less

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
if you see you have hit the daily sell limit and you have not reached your 8 for the day, then you have to sell less than your daily limit

Top Bottom