What's new

Discussion can i get consol banned for xp lobby?

• Thread starter strawhat068
  • Start date
  • Views 1,094
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i made an 48 hr xbox live got in a 10th lobby and got 10th pres lv 70, its been idk 2-2.5 weeks and havent been reset/banned added a 3 month just cause i loved the acc so much can i get consol banned for this of if i can can i delete it and save myself?

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
strawhat068 said:
ok so i made an 48 hr xbox live got in a 10th lobby and got 10th pres lv 70, its been idk 2-2.5 weeks and havent been reset/banned added a 3 month just cause i loved the acc so much can i get consol banned for this of if i can can i delete it and save myself?

The only way you are gonna get banned is if you get in a game with "The Pro" ok or you get a lot of complaints filed on you cause there jealous.:tongue:

Coffee

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You may get banned, getting into a game with "The Pro" can higher your chances more. I suggest you lay low for a while and get off XBL until it's safe.

grangran1234

grangran1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol console banned proberly not but acount suspension thn yes

S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh cause my original plan was to make this account the get just the account banned and not my console. what if i told them a friend recoverd it on my xbox?

S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well if i get console ban flashed it gets and new xbox here i come

frisch7

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the chances of you getting console banned are slim to none... seeing as you have a regular xbox and it is not modded in any way

X

Xxinvalidnam3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes and microsoft **** on my childrens dinner plates.

Jayy

Jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you cant get banned unless youre the host?

iFailModz

iFailModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You're not going to get console banned unless someone migrated host to you and you hosted the lobby, and you should just not go on that account for a month play legit on a different account and hop back on when the pro stops being gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register