What's new

Discussion can i get consol banned for xp lobby?

• Thread starter strawhat068
  • Start date
  • Views 982
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i made an 48 hr xbox live got in a 10th lobby and got 10th pres lv 70, its been idk 2-2.5 weeks and havent been reset/banned added a 3 month just cause i loved the acc so much can i get consol banned for this of if i can can i delete it and save myself?

D

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
strawhat068 said:
ok so i made an 48 hr xbox live got in a 10th lobby and got 10th pres lv 70, its been idk 2-2.5 weeks and havent been reset/banned added a 3 month just cause i loved the acc so much can i get consol banned for this of if i can can i delete it and save myself?

The only way you are gonna get banned is if you get in a game with "The Pro" ok or you get a lot of complaints filed on you cause there jealous.:tongue:

C

Coffee

Getting There
Reaction score
You may get banned, getting into a game with "The Pro" can higher your chances more. I suggest you lay low for a while and get off XBL until it's safe.

G

grangran1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol console banned proberly not but acount suspension thn yes

S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh cause my original plan was to make this account the get just the account banned and not my console. what if i told them a friend recoverd it on my xbox?

C

ChAoZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
modding is always a risk...

S

strawhat068

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if i get console ban flashed it gets and new xbox here i come

F

frisch7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the chances of you getting console banned are slim to none... seeing as you have a regular xbox and it is not modded in any way

X

Xxinvalidnam3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes and microsoft **** on my childrens dinner plates.

J

Jayy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought you cant get banned unless youre the host?

I

iFailModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're not going to get console banned unless someone migrated host to you and you hosted the lobby, and you should just not go on that account for a month play legit on a different account and hop back on when the pro stops being gay.

L

Laugh

Contributor
Reaction score
strawhat068 said:
who is "the pro"

I'm guessing someone who rats you out and bans you? lmao idk noob question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom