• Start date
  • Views 813
X

xSharkxAttackx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys, Im a modding noob.

My friend is doing 15th lobbies, I want in, But can I get console ban? Can I just create a new account if its profile ban? I was just wondering. If its console bannable, or even questionable I am not doing it

Godzilla123

Godzilla123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A profile ban is a definite yes. Console ban is possible, not too sure though. Don't risk it if you actually like playing the game.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mod of any sort yes your going to get a taste of the banhammer. It's common sense.

X

xSharkxAttackx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He states he is, Hes a good friend who JUST got a J-Tag, So maybe he is just infecting. Not sure. Hes on TeamDeath on NukeTown and he sent a message saying join if you want in because someone paid him for it. His bio is "Busy = Lobby" and hes busy.

His GT is "TMG xUnkn0wN xx"
If you want talk to him!

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly hate topics asking if you will get banned. If you defy any of Microsoft's rules also known as the Code of Conduct you have the probability of being banned any way Microsoft feels like it. If they take it as an minor offense then it will most likely just be a simple profile ban. Now each game has their own rules as well especially Treyarch since they take theirs seriously. What's the point of getting into a 15th lobby on BO even if it's real. You will get reset pretty quick and also enjoy a ban from their servers.

Hunter

Hunter

Trickshotter
Reaction score
Sin$
Bro, he's not doing 15th lobbies if he just got his Jtag, no one even on this site can get online with their Jtag let alone host a 15th lobby.

MrCoppa

XxYBzxX Coppa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All 15th lobbies are fake. He's either going to scam you or derank you with the CT glitch.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no 15th lobbies at the moment so your friend is talking crap. To answer your question however, no.

Rapidz

Rapidz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He states he is, Hes a good friend who JUST got a J-Tag, So maybe he is just infecting. Not sure. Hes on TeamDeath on NukeTown and he sent a message saying join if you want in because someone paid him for it. His bio is "Busy = Lobby" and hes busy.

His GT is "TMG xUnkn0wN xx"
If you want talk to him!
lmao i hate kids that put that s*** in their bio acting like they are all important and s***.

C

-Craig

Reaction score
Sin$
When GPD's were out, you would only get reset. Now, it's a possibility of a console ban/profile ban.

Flyy 7s

Flyy 7s

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
LAWLS people are so desperate for lobbies and they don't even know anything about the modding scene atm.

OT: He's a scam artist and is probably laughing at you guys who believe him.

T

TheSallyzX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DON'T DO IT YOU HAVE A 99% CHANCE OF GETTING CONSOLE BANNED AND YOU WILL REGRET DOING IT ITS A PAIN IN THE A**

Top Bottom
Login
Register