What's new

Solved Can I Get Banned For Cayo Perico Replay Glitch /b2b (Ps4)

• Thread starter OrangeSix
  • Start date
  • Views 27,443
OrangeSix

OrangeSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello to everyone , i have been wondering if I can get banned for cayo perico b2b glitch , if not how many can i do in one day and how safe is it
or should I go with bogdan b2b glitch

^ both 2 players
pls lmk which one is safer/non banable

Solution
Navy Davey
Things do change but as of now there haven’t been bans or resets for repeating heists.
We have been doing this since the first set of heists was introduced a long time ago.
You can repeat it as fast as you want to.
I do it on PC using a mod menu and complete the entire heist including setups in 15 minutes.
My average time to complete the finale is 3 minutes 30 seconds.
I restart immediately after Pavels second text.
I have made over $400 million doing Cayo Perico solo and have not been flagged for cheating to the best of my knowledge.
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After some research, it seems you should be good and not banned for this glitch as long as you aren't abusing it frequently (like every 10mins).

Upvote 0
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So can I do it in breaks 30 mins each?
Should be good to go for 30min. I don't want to promise anything because there is always a chance of ban with glitching/exploiting/hacking. If you want to be extra safe give an hour in between or even test it on a separate account if that's available to you.

Upvote 0
OrangeSix

OrangeSix

Reaction score
Sin$
Th
Should be good to go for 30min. I don't want to promise anything because there is always a chance of ban with glitching/exploiting/hacking. If you want to be extra safe give an hour in between or even test it on a separate account if that's available to you.
Thanks a lot , how can I boost a new account I just don't want to get reset or banned

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Things do change but as of now there haven’t been bans or resets for repeating heists.
We have been doing this since the first set of heists was introduced a long time ago.
You can repeat it as fast as you want to.
I do it on PC using a mod menu and complete the entire heist including setups in 15 minutes.
My average time to complete the finale is 3 minutes 30 seconds.
I restart immediately after Pavels second text.
I have made over $400 million doing Cayo Perico solo and have not been flagged for cheating to the best of my knowledge.

Upvote 0
Solution
USER33990174

USER33990174

Reaction score
Sin$
I play on xbox and I have figured that if you do the replay glitch with friends to many times within a period of time you get put into a bad sports lobby which is what had happened with me, I've been helping out some friends and ran the heist about 30 times within a week so I suggest only doing 3 replays every 30 hours so it doesn't trigger anything

Upvote 0
Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
in xbox I do Bogdan b2b with my other accounts and will do 4 on each account as a host starting each one every 20 minutes. After i quit application from dashboard I go to manage game and addon and delete reserved storage and local save game file each time. I also have other account commend me before each bogdan. I think it may be 5 or 10 bad sport points for quitting job early. So might be able to do 10 or 20 heist every 24 hours before bad sport. You get 2 good sport points for every commend someone gives you.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register