What's new

Solved can i get a how to tutorial wireless adhoc link for aurora dash

V

vstar950

Reaction score
Sin$
i have my retail xbox and have been playing wireles system adhoc link and wanted to do the same with my rgh. the rgh only has aurora dash but everytime i want to run the sustem link i can only do it through the retail dash. I want to do the wireless system link so i can host some games with trainers. if somebody could post a tutorial with pictures i would really appreciate it.

thanks all.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't join an Aurora Public room, just go into the game you want to sys-link and press create game under the system link tab.

V

vstar950

Reaction score
Sin$
Don't join an Aurora Public room, just go into the game you want to sys-link and press create game under the system link tab.

so you are telling i dont need to configure anything. i dont need to create an adhoc.
just create a game and people will be able to play. from what i have heard i need to configure a wireless network that is on the xbox. something does not sound correct here. i am not going online. just playing with my neighbor on both of our xboxes connected via adhoc.

D

Deleted member 777936

Reaction score
Sin$
so you are telling i dont need to configure anything. i dont need to create an adhoc.
just create a game and people will be able to play. from what i have heard i need to configure a wireless network that is on the xbox. something does not sound correct here. i am not going online. just playing with my neighbor on both of our xboxes connected via adhoc.
Are you both on the same wireless connection?

D

Deleted member 777936

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah im trying to do another adhoc but through my rgh instead of my retail.
You should just be able to create a game on your RGH and join on your retail, given the TUs match. If that doesn't work, try disabling Aurora.

Top Bottom
Login
Register