What's new

Solved Can I flip livery from akula to comet safari with ge2f?

• Thread starter Abstractscience
  • Start date
  • Views 468
A

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really like to know if I can flip from akula to comet safari, as of now the akula shows up from the moc instead of the comet, so either I’m to late or I’m missing something

1382_Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will probably not take the livery the comet is different codes / livery’s unfortunately

A

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whazuuup
It will probably not take the livery the comet is different codes / livery’s unfortunately
whazuup Max Yheah trying to flip these akula livery’s on a comet , I saw this on a old tread that’s why.
well 41 you used to be able to get it from a magic spot flip using the akula but it required a outside gc2f

Whazuuup

whazuup Max Yheah trying to flip these akula livery’s on a comet , I saw this on a old tread that’s why.
well 41 you used to be able to get it from a magic spot flip using the akula but it required a outside gc2f
Cause we don’t have the comets off non of the sets, would like to drop those when flipped, to the community

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What livery are you trying to make on the comet? Why not just use a hotring?

A

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whazuup marimoto whell Coins on comet, coins is a set 2 the comet falls under category 1

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh. Good luck. I dont think i have ever seen a coins comet. I was under the assumption it wont take that livery.

1382_Max

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh. Good luck. I dont think i have ever seen a coins comet. I was under the assumption it wont take that livery.
That’s right the comet can’t have them livery’s unfortunately

K

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s right the comet can’t have them livery’s unfortunately
The comet safari can take set 1 livery’s tho so would assume it would take coins if it was the set 1 version

Also you can flip with the gc2f you just need the right timings

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comet safari can take set 1 livery’s tho so would assume it would take coins if it was the set 1 version

Also you can flip with the gc2f you just need the right timings
The comet was listed as only using liverys 22-31 of set 1. This doesn’t include coins. TBH tho i haven't even tried it.

K

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The comet was listed as only using liverys 22-31 of set 1. This doesn’t include coins. TBH tho i haven't even tried it.
Oh. neither have I. just assumed that it was the same as the other set 1 vehicles

T

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea i just looked it up today. For some reason the comet and molotok only use 22-31 of set 1 liverys.
How do I put the coins livery onto the nightshark? It says it is set 1 but I don’t kno how to get to that high of number of livery

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I put the coins livery onto the nightshark? It says it is set 1 but I don’t kno how to get to that high of number of livery
Its a 1 to 1 transfer. You will need a set1 vehicle with coins to transfer.

Top Bottom