• Thread starter chaoschief
  • Start date
  • Views 6,784
C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry im a complete newb at this and i know im annoying :tongue: Can you please....like link me everything I need to buy total. Every single thing. Sorry, i'm an ***.

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
24 bucks! This is what i'm talking about. I thought you were going to rip out some $300 cable. Ok Thanks so much! Finally, are there any tutorials SPECIFICALLY for my drive thingy cuz it seems specialized

Wait, so if I put that thing into the slot in the circuit board it can flash it from right there?

SORRY TO KEEP POSTING BUT THIS IS MY REAL QUESTION AS FOLLOWS:
I've been doing research and I found that if I just but the USB Xtracter, all it can do is read the unique key and not actually flash it. Is this true and if so, what else do I need?

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You need the key to flash your firmware...here, download this pdf and read through. Don't just scroll as it wont work. Click the links to take you to where you want to go :smile:

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/289633866/JungleFlasher.pdf

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
Matermine said:
Oh, yeah, you'll need a PCI Sata card with VIA6421 chipset. eBay it.

VIA6421 two Port SATA One IDE ATA PCI Controller Card - eBay (item 250568309916 end time Feb-21-10 22:53:32 PST)

That should work...long shipping though. Most SATA cards will take awhile to ship though, because they ship from Hong Kong (making it a lot cheaper)

Thanks so much. But since my drive needs extra hardware, i'm going to open my brother and my dad's xbox first because they will just trade with me.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chaoschief said:
Thanks so much. But since my drive needs extra hardware, i'm going to open my brother and my dad's xbox first because they will just trade with me.
You can do that, but only a LiteOn has LT firmware, which can be used on LIVE atm.

C

chaoschief

JTAG Expert
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother I think has the same one as me. It is a lite-on it has the yellow wires. His was manufactured in 2008-9-17 and he does have a HDMI but I don't. This is probably because I sent out my 360 for a RROD fix and they replaced/upgraded my drive. I'll have to check my dad's.

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
chaoschief said:
My brother I think has the same one as me. It is a lite-on it has the yellow wires. His was manufactured in 2008-9-17 and he does have a HDMI but I don't. This is probably because I sent out my 360 for a RROD fix and they replaced/upgraded my drive. I'll have to check my dad's.

Ooh. Take your brothers. His has a Jasper motherboard, less likely to RRoD.

BenQs/Samsungs are the easiest to flash. Neither of them have LT though =\

Top Bottom
Login
Register