What's new

Solved Can i download this in portions ?

B

Breachs

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey s7'ers i was wondering if in a download from premium for the xbox . when i download a game how its in portions, my flash drive isnt big enough to carry 5-8GB of data to my xbox? So i was wondering if anyone knew or has tested this process: Downloaded the game, transferred specific portions of it for example.. RSV2 Pt 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /5 / 6. Like move one at a time, like part 1, then part 2, then part 3. If no one knows can you please test it ? Or where can i find a bigger Flash drive that holds 6-9 GB of memory
Thanks for your time at reading this, i hope you can help me.

H

HUST13R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's jtaged just FTP the game over missing out the memory stick if not memory sticks of size 8 gb up are available from most places pretty cheap now.

B

Breachs

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh noo, i dont have a JTag, i was just wondering because i have halo 3 on a G.o.D Account and i cant play it because i cant find my secon d controller ,

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh noo, i dont have a JTag, i was just wondering because i have halo 3 on a G.o.D Account and i cant play it because i cant find my secon d controller ,

You cannot move it over in parts, because the ISO is one file. If you did, it would corrupt.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey s7'ers i was wondering if in a download from premium for the xbox . when i download a game how its in portions, my flash drive isnt big enough to carry 5-8GB of data to my xbox? So i was wondering if anyone knew or has tested this process: Downloaded the game, transferred specific portions of it for example.. RSV2 Pt 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /5 / 6. Like move one at a time, like part 1, then part 2, then part 3. If no one knows can you please test it ? Or where can i find a bigger Flash drive that holds 6-9 GB of memory
Thanks for your time at reading this, i hope you can help me.
I bought a few cheap flash drives off ebuyer in the uk .there is also Amazon and ebay be careful of fakes on ebay or you could just get a usb caddy and a cheap hard drive I gather that would work ..

Top Bottom
Login
Register