What's new

Solved Can i connect my XBox 360 J-Tag to the internet?

N

notasinner

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a XBox 360 modded J-Tag. I want to connect it to the internet but i dont want to connect to xbox live. Is this possible and will my XBox still work for playing games?
My friend told me that once he connected it to the internet it broke (didnt even turn on)
and if it is possible to connect it without connecting to xbox live, is there a way to install apps (Netflix, youtube, etc..) through a usb?

Thanks in advance.

Atlas

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a XBox 360 modded J-Tag. I want to connect it to the internet but i dont want to connect to xbox live. Is this possible and will my XBox still work for playing games?
My friend told me that once he connected it to the internet it broke (didnt even turn on)
and if it is possible to connect it without connecting to xbox live, is there a way to install apps (Netflix, youtube, etc..) through a usb?

Thanks in advance.
You can connect it to the internet. However, if you wanted to use Netflix or Youtube you would need to go through xbox live AFAIK.
Watch all of the videos in this playlist in order. The videos are easy-to-follow tutorials which will teach you how to set up all of the proper software and homebrew that will you ever need and they show you how to connect to the internet without going on xbox live:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLn7ji3VsPy3G08cHNCHyT4Yj-WWYhw8D7

Top Bottom