What's new

Solved Can I change my account's region or country somehow at a different location, So I can play Poker?

K

Karoleiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello friends :smile: Recently someone told me that I cannot play Poker on RDR2 Online, cause I live in Greece and in my country it is illegal (even with fake money LOL)
I am trying like CRAZY to join poker online!! I posted a thread and someone answered me that if I change my country or region I will be able to play finally!!!!
My question is that, My PSN account is already made years now and all country settings are set to Greece,
How can I change country or use a VPN for PS4 ?? Is this true that it will work ??

LOL again and again LOL

COMEEEE OOOON ROCKSTAR, it is a 100 euros prepaid game for adults !!! I find it crazy !!! all paid features MUST be available !!!

S

swm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a joke right? Poker on rdr is illegal?

On a serious note i tried to change region due youtube recomendations spaming me with shity content ,didnt find a way , made a new user with UK addy.

K

Karoleiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are saying come one rockstar like its their fault your country has laws against gambling. Judging by your severe desire to gamble on a game I would venture to say people from Greece might be prone to become addicts to gambling. Which may be the reason behind the law.
Anyway, https://thevpn.guru/change-psn-region-unblock-watch-us-apps-ps3-ps4-vpn-dns-proxy
Bro, Greeks didn't wait fake money gambling to destroy everything, everything is fkd up already Hahaha!!
I don't even remember what cards win in Poker hahahahaha but I am curious, I would love to lose 10 fake dollars just to live the moment of being in a 1900's bar, with cowboy friends and laugh in the Party Chat :smile:
and have all those perfect graphics that the game offers !!! and take some screenshots for fun :smile:
Maybe the real reson that some countries are blocking fake poker games, is just because the need to take from people the real money hahahahaha I've seen 15 year old kids playing in Pokerstars online withe real money, moral belongs to past in 2019 !!!! and there are free poker games in PSN for free download that anyone can buy CHIPS with real money !!
THANK YOU FOR THE LINK <3 LOVE AND PEACE <3

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Bro, Greeks didn't wait fake money gambling to destroy everything, everything is fkd up already Hahaha!!
I don't even remember what cards win in Poker hahahahaha but I am curious, I would love to lose 10 fake dollars just to live the moment of being in a 1900's bar, with cowboy friends and laugh in the Party Chat :smile:
and have all those perfect graphics that the game offers !!! and take some screenshots for fun :smile:
Maybe the real reson that some countries are blocking fake poker games, is just because the need to take from people the real money hahahahaha I've seen 15 year old kids playing in Pokerstars online withe real money, moral belongs to past in 2019 !!!! and there are free poker games in PSN for free download that anyone can buy CHIPS with real money !!
THANK YOU FOR THE LINK <3 LOVE AND PEACE <3
It was a joke because you had the itch the gambling itch.
I love to gamble myself. I hate that some countries think that its people need to be blocked from doing harmless things because the fear of a few becoming adicts. Just so stupid.
Hope you managed to sort this.

F

Frank

se7en *clap* sins *clap* review
Retired
Reaction score
its due to the microtransactions and gambling of the buyable currency presumably did the VPN work in the end? But suppose it's the government trying to protect people if the ban is due to your countries laws; as well as rockstar trying not to get sued.

S

sarahjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello friends :smile: Recently someone told me that I cannot play Poker on RDR2 Online, cause I live in Greece and in my country it is illegal (even with fake money LOL)
I am trying like CRAZY to join poker online!! I posted a thread and someone answered me that if I change my country or region I will be able to play finally!!!!
My question is that, My PSN account is already made years now and all country settings are set to Greece,
How can I change country or use a VPN for PS4 ?? Is this true that it will work ??

LOL again and again LOL

COMEEEE OOOON ROCKSTAR, it is a 100 euros prepaid game for adults !!! I find it crazy !!! all paid features MUST be available !!!

Countries and their restrictions!!! It is definitely frustrating that because of your region you are unable to play poker. I have used VPN to buy tickets as rates differ in different regions. So yes a bestvpn can help change the region on your PSN account.

Top Bottom