• Thread starter cocoagang
  • Start date
  • Views 467
cocoagang

cocoagang

They Call Me Cocoa.
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone make me a common like shadows 1.1s but with no god mode and can you make sure i dont have to sign out before the loading screens. thanks ive wasted 3 disks trying that

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
can someone make me a common like shadows 1.1s but with no god mode and can you make sure i dont have to sign out before the loading screens. thanks ive wasted 3 disks trying that
What's your problem that you have wasted 3 discs?

Upvote 0
cocoagang

cocoagang

They Call Me Cocoa.
Reaction score
Sin$
What's your problem that you have wasted 3 discs?
ive tried ducks 1.4s and it freezes at the lollipop girl but when i go to sign out before the loading screens then go to sign back in its already repeatively loading the cousins bellic. i still dont know the way around it.

Upvote 0
Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
ive tried ducks 1.4s and it freezes at the lollipop girl but when i go to sign out before the loading screens then go to sign back in its already repeatively loading the cousins bellic. i still dont know the way around it.
No No No! Yes, you must sign out and sign back in, but you get the continuous loading screen at The Cousins Bellic because you need a game save to load the scripts you are using. Play the game from the retail disc with no mods on, complete the first mission and save it, then play with mods, and play the game from the HDD that you saved the game to.

Upvote 0
cocoagang

cocoagang

They Call Me Cocoa.
Reaction score
Sin$
You need a clean iso....do you have one?
already have one
No No No! Yes, you must sign out and sign back in, but you get the continuous loading screen at The Cousins Bellic because you need a game save to load the scripts you are using. Play the game from the retail disc with no mods on, complete the first mission and save it, then play with mods, and play the game from the HDD that you saved the game to.
already did that

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register