What's new

Discussion Can hackers do anything with this info?

• Thread starter Gears Gamer
  • Start date
  • Views 418
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Promotional, maybe u wer just tryin to help me but I have to make sure. Right, I had problems, with profile editor, the achievements were updating on my profile but not on live. So you know how you can get your profile on a file on your computer from xplorer 360, well he wanted me to send that file to him, because he said he would sort this problem for me. But, with that file could he just save it to his memory unit then open it up on his xbox 360 and steal my account? He said you couldn't but he was very persistent to get that file and when I asked why he couldn't tell me what to do over AIM he said it was too complicated. Once again sorry if you were just trying to help but I have to make sure.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah I think he can get your password if you give him your profile.. Not 100% sure though..

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xiiTzPeDr0x said:
Yeah I think he can get your password if you give him your profile.. Not 100% sure though..
but he wouldn't need a password, i don't think, because the profile would be save onto his memory unit or hard drive, then he could change details couldn't he?

X

xXxDarkkillerxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He would not be able to get your pass but he would be able to log on to your acount.

You need to know the old pass to add the new one

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
xXxDarkkillerxXx said:
He would not be able to get your pass but he would be able to log on to your acount.
Thought so. But once you are signed in can you change details then, like email. I don't have access to my 360 until tomorrow so i'm not sure

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
I know promotional. He hasn't ever stolen an account that I know of. But yes if he got your info he could log on.

X

XpliziTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres proof i told you dude im trusted ok. I was very persistant because i was bored and wanted to be helpful. And why would i EVER take your account i have my own accounts.

xbh1h2 said:
I know promotional. He hasn't ever stolen an account that I know of. But yes if he got your info he could log on.
See i would not be able to take you account^^^^^^. I would have to obtain your information. So therefore with your profile on my desktop i would not be able to take your account. Even if i was twisted and put it on my Xbox you would be able to recover it because i wouldn't know the password.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PromotionaL said:
Theres proof i told you dude im trusted ok. I was very persistant because i was bored and wanted to be helpful. And why would i EVER take your account i have my own accounts.

See i would not be able to take you account^^^^^^. I would have to obtain your information. So therefore with your profile on my desktop i would not be able to take your account. Even if i was twisted and put it on my Xbox you would be able to recover it because i wouldn't know the password.
OK sorry dude, but even if you could sort out my problem, it would be better if you could just tell me so I could do it myself in future instead of having to ask you to do it everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom