What's new

Solved Can GTA V Mod Menu launch by GOD (Games on Demand) format of GTA V ?

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you install GTA V and convert it to GOD with NXE2GOD Can you run mod menu With GOD format of the game?

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, you can just run a menu thats a plugin.
So there is no difference between games on demands and iso file for using mod menu which is a plugin,Yeah??

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
So there is no difference between games on demands and iso file for using mod menu which is a plugin,Yeah??
Nope, There's ISO mods and then plugin menus. Plugin menu is fine to use with either games, Whether original disk or GOD

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope, There's ISO mods and then plugin menus. Plugin menu is fine to use with either games, Whether original disk or GOD
For converting 2 disk games like gta v to GOD what should we do? What should install the disks and then convert them to GOD??

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
For converting 2 disk games like gta v to GOD what should we do? What should install the disks and then convert them to GOD??
Install both the install disk and the play disk.

M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Install both the install disk and the play disk.
And if i had set the mod menu as a plugin it should launch when i play the disk,right?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
And if i had set the mod menu as a plugin it should launch when i play the disk,right?
Yes, if it's a DL plugin menu it wont matter in what format the game is.
As long as you're on the right TU for the menu you're good.

EDIT: Shouldn't matter. Of course some menus can be made in a special way (stupid way)

Last edited:
M

Mehran82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, if it's a DL plugin menu it wont matter in what format the game is.
As long as you're on the right TU for the menu you're good.
Thank you so much

Top Bottom