What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Can get past sign in

• Thread starter Kerchanin
  • Start date
  • Views 428
Kerchanin

Kerchanin

Reaction score
Sin$
I press on my profile and it says I have to type in my password. It then starts to load and shows the box the save password but before it loads it fails. Followed by saying it’s unavailable etc. I’ve reinstalled my profile about 15 times, I’ve checked all my settings there’s literally no reason I can see why it’s happening any ideas what it can be. I’ve tried so many different things ?. It let me log into and connect to Xbox like on another account only once and I thought I’d fixed it went to log into my other account and it’s literally broken ?

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Try logging into xbox.com and see if you need to verify your account

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
As Kewizzle said, it is a backend security measure by Microsoft to lock an account if your IP changes / your account gets signed in on a “new” console (being KV changed, no kv mode if you have stealth).
Signing in on xbox.com unlocks the account and gives it the ability to be downloaded once again.

Additionally, you can change the password to the minimum characters. I’ve seen people have issues with passwords too long!

Top Bottom
Login
Register