What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved can dust cause freezing?

• Thread starter Call me LEWY
  • Start date
  • Views 1,069
Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
can dust cause freezing to xbox's? because i keep my jtag in the corner next to my router and it gets very hot down there and its a bit dusty and can it cause 3 red rings? because i had it once and it went away

also i no this doesnt have anything to do with this but once i kept getting e74 on my jtag, so i took my USB out and it worked what is the problem there?

E

Episodial

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In a corner? Really? Really?

Your xbox WILL GET f***ED UP. If you let it heat up.

My advice/Common Sense for electronics: GIVE IT SPACE TO VENT.

From what you said dust is the LEAST of your worries.

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
In a corner? Really? Really?

Your xbox WILL GET f***ED UP. If you let it heat up.

My advice/Common Sense for electronics: GIVE IT SPACE TO VENT.

From what you said dust is the LEAST of your worries.
welli think it is the dust, i just moved it to a better place and ill test also i searched the e74 usb error and i found it sometime does that if i have xex and stuff on it

B

BHetrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The e74 is due to a problem with the hana/ana and cpu. It has nothing to do with anything usb.

Overheating is the cause for e74. In fact, not many people know but the e74 became so rampant that MS extended their 3 year warranty to cover not only the 3 red ring but also e74.

Top Bottom
Login
Register