What's new

Discussion can componentpeds.img and vehicles.img be bigger in size or not?

• Thread starter K 1 L L Z 3 6 0
  • Start date
  • Views 654
K

K 1 L L Z 3 6 0

Reaction score
Sin$
I moded my componentpeds.img and vehicles.img and when i go to replace i get the message repacement file is bigger than entry and may overite data and cause corruption
does the size need to stay the same or can it be bigger?

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I moded my componentpeds.img and vehicles.img and when i go to replace i get the message repacement file is bigger than entry and may overite data and cause corruption
does the size need to stay the same or can it be bigger?
No

K

K 1 L L Z 3 6 0

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks i think i found a easy way to bring pc models(cars,player mods) to xbox im going to test it and release how to do it if it works

TripixHD

TripixHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to insert the textures but im sure it is possible.

ManBearPig Red

ManBearPig Red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you just renamed them then no it's not going to work :tongue:
I think everyone that posted in this topic fails to understand what you must actually do to insert a new vehicle image..

you MUST export a legit XBOX FORMAT model using zmodelor or similar program.. There is no way to just use a model designed for PC.
and yes watson this is possible and i think people have done it before, however its because they made modifications to already created programs to add the necessary and needed capabilities to the software and have released no information..

What i know for fact is that people have made at least the capability to open/view an xbox model and compare to PC and there are differences in all the models

PCMasterRace

PCMasterRace

Glorious
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think everyone that posted in this topic fails to understand what you must actually do to insert a new vehicle image..

you MUST export a legit XBOX FORMAT model using zmodelor or similar program.. There is no way to just use a model designed for PC.
and yes watson this is possible and i think people have done it before, however its because they made modifications to already created programs to add the necessary and needed capabilities to the software and have released no information..

What i know for fact is that people have made at least the capability to open/view an xbox model and compare to PC and there are differences in all the models
Well yeah I'm presuming he's going to try some silly idea of his so I was being stupid about it

Top Bottom
Login
Register