What's new

Solved Can anyone tell what the name of this aimbot there using

jakeyup

jakeyup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pause at 1:35
I cant tell what aimbot there using but that's the aimbot ive been looking for its so clean and its
discreet

or if anyone knows something similar I hate killing more then 1 enemy with 1 bullet

Last edited:
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
This is all you're looking for I'd say.
Maybe add in like wait .5; after you shoot so you don't kill everyone if you use more than one bot for some reason.

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is all you're looking for I'd say.
Maybe add in like wait .5; after you shoot so you don't kill everyone if you use more than one bot for some reason.

He wants a menu, not the code :tongue:

Upvote 0
jakeyup

jakeyup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how to code :frown: ive been testing numerous menus to find a clean stealthy trickshot menu haven't found anything so far ive tested over 6 so far and testing more atm

Upvote 0
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know how to code :frown: ive been testing numerous menus to find a clean stealthy trickshot menu haven't found anything so far ive tested over 6 so far and testing more atm
Just test all till you find one, I'm sure there is one in my mega menu.

Upvote 0

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
just use button binds so the menu doesn't pop up :smile:

Upvote 0
jakeyup

jakeyup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just use button binds so the menu doesn't pop up :smile:

its not that its just I shoot 1 bullet and it kills freaking 3-8 people Ive been looking for one that's kinda like superman lobbys, I tried a couple that was explosive bullets but it shows the dude getting blown away which i don't want people will be like wtf xD

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

Since you don't know how to code it yourself, maybe ask/pay someone to make to for you?

Upvote 0
jakeyup

jakeyup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try the revolution menu 
Worked well for me

I tried revolution its way to noticeable I shoot once and 140000000 people die Ive been looking for one that's exactly like
the one in the video I link its so clean and doesn't do headshot aimbot

Upvote 0
RexxiTu8

RexxiTu8

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been looking for one were I kill like one person every 5-8seconds to get a nice little FaZe trick shooting going on you see :wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register