Solved Can anyone tell help with this

• Thread starter FarikoStylez
  • Start date
  • Views 342
F

FarikoStylez

Reaction score
Sin$
when i got a non recovery lobby i got everything that i asked for but when i went online and died and left the game everything next to my soldier that stats and everything was there, but when i got into a lobby with other gamers or friends this happens every time.... is there a way to fix this if so can anyone help me without me paying another 50$ to get it fixed please
http://gyazo.com/a09f676cf990cc085e58b3defda22923

thetechnation

thetechnation

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
when i got a non recovery lobby i got everything that i asked for but when i went online and died and left the game everything next to my soldier that stats and everything was there, but when i got into a lobby with other gamers or friends this happens every time.... is there a way to fix this if so can anyone help me without me paying another 50$ to get it fixed please
http://gyazo.com/a09f676cf990cc085e58b3defda22923

haven't seen this before

Upvote 0
F

FarikoStylez

Reaction score
Sin$
ik neither have i thats why im think i have to have someone do a recovery reset my account and then mod it back for me but the chances of getting that to happen are very slim and i guy who plays ghosts on a daily basis

Upvote 0
thetechnation

thetechnation

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$
ik neither have i thats why im think i have to have someone do a recovery reset my account and then mod it back for me but the chances of getting that to happen are very slim and i guy who plays ghosts on a daily basis
sounds like that would work and without paying very slim

Upvote 0
F

FarikoStylez

Reaction score
Sin$
well since they would only be remodding what i already have after they reset me it shouldnt cost more than 5$ becuase most people are doing non recoveries for that much so i don't see a problem with me paying someone 5$ to recover my account and fix something and just mod the stats that i had back... i could even type them on a notepad and send them to the person that does it for me so they dont have to go through all of my leaderboards to find my stats

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register