Solved Can anyone teach me how to check for kv stealers

• Thread starter GUNMAN683
  • Start date
  • Views 2,992
G

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Hey guys the question is. If anyone of you guys know how to check for kv stealers? i really want to learn how so i don't get fücked over and get my kv stolen. Just talk to me in inbox if you want, that would be great thanks. :smile:

F

fokeiro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if im not mistaken u got to decrypt the app and check the command to connect to jtag and the kv stealer should be there, i could be wrong dont take my word for it.

I

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Reaction score
If you only use your JTAG offline and don't have an unbanned KV on the console you don't even have to worry about it.

C

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
Simply flash your kv don't have it on your hdd and they can't steal it then.

Well I'm sure someone could if they really wanted to but the people who make the kv stealer's are skids and can't code anyway.

G

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
Simply flash your kv don't have it on your hdd and they can't steal it then.

Well I'm sure someone could if they really wanted to but the people who make the kv stealer's are skids and can't code anyway.

True but if you have your kv on the root of your hdd stealth does something to it so you don't get banned quicker

C

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
True but if you have your kv on the root of your hdd stealth does something to it so you don't get banned quicker

No. KV on HDD is purely to avoid flashing infact I tend to last longer when I flash it properly.

G

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Reaction score
No. KV on HDD is purely to avoid flashing infact I tend to last longer when I flash it properly.
I just got my rgh 2 weeks ago extracted my kv and put it on the root of the hd and still flashed and I havnt been banned yet :smile:

H

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Just check the code and see if its there.

P

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
Reaction score
What tool can i use to open the program. (Im an application developer)

C

Clutterbuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so pretty much if I flash my KV instead of just having it sit in the root of my HDD I can use whatever program I want, even a program with a kv stealer, and they won't be able to steal my KV?

Top Bottom