What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Can anyone spare me a 60 day game card?

• Thread starter Darkular
  • Start date
  • Views 804
Darkular

Darkular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone maybe give me a 60 day time card?

If you can please PM me it!! lol
I would just buy one, but I wont have money for a few weeks..

I could mod someones gamerscore on xbox 360 if you really want.. or I could help you with other modding things..
Or I could trad you something lol, I just need one.

Illusory

TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need it. The only things you need are water, food, and oxygen.
You think waiting 1 week is hard? Back in 2004/05 when WoW first came out i had to wait five months to play it.
(Had to buy a better pc tower) but instead of begging my parents to buy me one i got a job and earned the money to
buy the pc tower.

Moral of the story, don't bother waiting around for someone to give you the card because they most likely won't.
1 week is nothing! In that week you should do something constructive.

Upvote 0
Mind

Mind

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need it. The only things you need are water, food, and oxygen.
You think waiting 1 week is hard? Back in 2004/05 when WoW first came out i had to wait five months to play it.
(Had to buy a better pc tower) but instead of begging my parents to buy me one i got a job and earned the money to
buy the pc tower.

Moral of the story, don't bother waiting around for someone to give you the card because they most likely won't.
1 week is nothing! In that week you should do something constructive.

Im sorry but I don't see any "Moral Rules" posted anywhere so Fatalityy is allowed to ask if he wants. He is not asking for you're stories, or does he care, so next time someone asks for something if you don;t want to give them it then don't reply, no one needs your bulls***.

Upvote 0
P

Prototype360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it amazing how people seem to think that others have nothing better to do than blow their money on someone else.Just like the guy offering 100-150g a month for someone to pay his wow bill. So as TROLOLOLOLOLOL get a job. We all have to pay for it so why should you be excluded?

Upvote 0
S

Serling

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im sorry but I don't see any "Moral Rules" posted anywhere so Fatalityy is allowed to ask if he wants. He is not asking for you're stories, or does he care, so next time someone asks for something if you don;t want to give them it then don't reply, no one needs your bulls***.
Oh come on, there was no reason for you to call him out.

Upvote 0
Darkular

Darkular

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I find it amazing how people seem to think that others have nothing better to do than blow their money on someone else.Just like the guy offering 100-150g a month for someone to pay his wow bill. So as TROLOLOLOLOLOL get a job. We all have to pay for it so why should you be excluded?

I just bought one.. so this can be closed.

But I really hate how people say get a job when I am working 2 jobs right now, I just have bills to pay which is why I couldnt afford one at the time.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register