What's new

Discussion Can anyone help?

• Thread starter WasITooGood
  • Start date
  • Views 215
W

WasITooGood

Reaction score
If you can, can someone make me an ISO file of GuTu & IcE TeA v2 mod menu. All i can find are common.ff and code_post_gfx.ff and I don't know how to make them into an ISO file. Here is the file download http://www.mediafire.com/?6m661btiek109qi

W

WasITooGood

Reaction score
Please can anyone help

X

Xx jAmes t xX

Getting There
Reaction score
Please can anyone help

You will have to find a copy of MW2 ISO some where on the internet. Then download it and run it through abgx360 with the autofix at Level 3.

now you will need a program called wx360 and open the ISO with it and find the "default.xex" and right click on it and click "Extract File" and remember where you saved it.

Now replace the "code_post_gfx.ff " and "common.ff" with the modded files (the GuTu & IcE TeA v2 files) then replace the "default.xex" with the one you extracted before, and once it's done just close the program and you have successfully modded MW2.

B

bbbilly

Hi this is my title
Reaction score
do you have a jtag or flashed xbox 360 or are you going to do the hot swap method? And look on the thepiratebay for a mw2 iso file :wink: also do as directed above. Just noting this you need a dual layer disc if you plan on burning the game.

Top Bottom