• Thread starter Charmeleon
  • Start date
  • Views 275
Charmeleon

Varial

Manbearpig can beat Jewpacabra in a fight
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so im confused...How do i make multi colored YT avatars? I have no idea how to do it and im in a rut...I cant find any tuts on youtube...(by multicolored i mean like this)
18cf3a04.png

99576067.png

Are these just gradient tool? +rep 10 times to who ever can help me with these im really lost

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
dont make the same fuc­king thing every 10 minutes

PwnCakes

PwnCakes

OPproductionzz
Reaction score
Sin$
the top one is a blue gray gradiant, while I'm pretty sure the bottom one is using a download brush pack

Charmeleon

Varial

Reaction score
Sin$
dont make the same fuc­king thing every 10 minutes
Done really see who you are to tell me what to do and the reason why i reposted is because i posted in the wrong section the first time please go troll somewhere else and have a nice day sir

Slime

Slime

Slimetologist
Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Done really see who you are to tell me what to do and the reason why i reposted is because i posted in the wrong section the first time please go troll somewhere else and have a nice day sir

Thats simple I could probly walk you through in AIM but you have to be able to use photoshop good...

Charmeleon

Varial

Reaction score
Sin$
Thats simple I could probly walk you through in AIM but you have to be able to use photoshop good...
Can we do it tomorrow? :O I gotta go to school tomorrow so i have to sleep now but ill be able to try it out later

Lucifer

BLAMMMM

Annoying spammer
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
they can move it to the right place!

Slime

Slime

Slimetologist
Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we do it tomorrow? :O I gotta go to school tomorrow so i have to sleep now but ill be able to try it out later

I can help you when ever man. If you can get on Photoshop at school anytime tomorrow I can do it any time... Graduated :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register