Can anyone help PLEASE

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Bridging' started by X PainKiller X, Jul 25, 2009 with 10 replies and 327 views.

1. X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
    Can someone who knows how to standby/bridge or has some alternative way to boost level on team doubles please add me and help me get a 45 on doubles!

I have been using ZoneAlarm and Cain and Abel for a while now on Grand Theft Auto 4. Using those two programs, i have figured out how to lag people out whether i am host or not, as long as they are NOT the host, i can lag them out!

However, recently i got back on to Halo 3[​IMG]. I am a 41 (almost 42, lost it yesterday) on team doubles and i am looking for someone who knows how to use cain and zonealarm to get a 45?

I dont really care about getting a 50, i just want a brigadier, im not good enough to be a general anyway!

I dont know too much about halo, or how to cheat on it, but i have plenty of time at the moment and know how to use those two programs fairly well. If anyone knows how to lag people out on Halo 3 by getting host, and is willing to do it with me on team doubles to get a 45, then please message me

Unfortunately i cant pay, im in a bad financial situation at the moment, so if you take the time to actually do it with me (even if you already have it)... then big thanks to you, words cannot describe how grateful i would be

Thanks for reading the essay lol

My gamertag - iTz ChRoMaTiC X

2. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can standby if you can bridge... ?

3. OP
    X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
    as i said, i have everything set up but not too sure how to work it, if your willing to spend some time trying to figure it out with me then ill be happy to do so

i removed you because im very paranoid about hackers atm

sorry, ill add you back and we'll do it sometime

4. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol @ hackers.... i wouldnt know the first thing about that, i have only just learnt to standby, i cnt even bridge yet haha

5. KnOwN As FieRcE

KnOwN As FieRcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. OP
    X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
    whats so funny? you can hack accounts on xbox live right, its possible?

cool, we'll definitely try it out, hopefully it'll work :smile:

7. x C33J4Y x

x C33J4Y x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it is possible, but theres not that many people that can do it...... 90% of ppl on xbox wouldnt even know how to take it apart let alone, use Cain to get IPs an so on..... lol

8. OP
    X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
    hey when will u be on so we can do this ****!

9. SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR Retired Retired

Ratings:
    If all you want to do is bridge somebody host say that, and make your thread title that. There's tons of people here on se7ensins that would play with you.

10. OP
    X PainKiller X

X PainKiller X Newbie

Ratings:
    Probably should have, but does this bridging/standbying thing actually work and can help me get my skill level up?

11. KnOwN As FieRcE

KnOwN As FieRcE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yo I still need help with my autostandbying too if anyone could help that would be great Ceejay took a look at it and didn't understand what was wrong so now idk what to do :frown: