What's new

Can anyone DERANK ME?

F

F8eL

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking to get deranked to level ONE NO PRESTIGE.
I didn't want to prestige (cause i cant just stop at one, its either no prestige or 15th, and i'm too lazy for 15.) But my brother prestiged me :l

So can anyone Derank me, to level 1?

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry no one has discovered this yet... best thing to do is boost and hope they reset you..

WaTcH HoW i MoD

WaTcH HoW i MoD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just do the prestige clitch in combat training but instead of going prestige in combat training switch to multiplayer and go prestige instead of going up a prestige you will be level 1 your current prestige

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
just do the prestige clitch in combat training but instead of going prestige in combat training switch to multiplayer and go prestige instead of going up a prestige you will be level 1 your current prestige
But he wants to go back back a prestige..

Code Junky

Code Junky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Or you could insert a bind to the reset config files that are on you disk and used by treyarch. :smile:

F

F8eL

Reaction score
Sin$
But he wants to go back back a prestige..

I did this, but it was an accident lol.

Now i want to go to lvl 1.
I hate seeing my first prestige.

:L

is there a way I can quickly boost to get reset.

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this, but it was an accident lol.

Now i want to go to lvl 1.
I hate seeing my first prestige.

:L

is there a way I can quickly boost to get reset.
Probably demolition boosting, go to our boosting and matches section and they will probably help you with that..

F

F8eL

Reaction score
Sin$
Probably demolition boosting, go to our boosting and matches section and they will probably help you with that..

thankyouuuuuu.
I never thought i'd say this, but I hope they reset me.

UhQ

UhQ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
F

F8eL

Reaction score
Sin$
What he is speaking of is impossible, we can't have binds and we definitely cant bind it to do that.. to our knowledge at least..

Anytime.. Lol I've never heard someone say that before..

LOL, Its just like some ocd thing i have, but with cod.
its been like this since 4. i either go to the highest, or not at all:l

Majora

Majora

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking to get deranked to level ONE NO PRESTIGE.
I didn't want to prestige (cause i cant just stop at one, its either no prestige or 15th, and i'm too lazy for 15.) But my brother prestiged me :l

So can anyone Derank me, to level 1?

Code:
bind APAD_DOWN "statwriteddl playerstatslist plevel 0;statwriteddl playerstatslist rank 1;statwriteddl playerstatslist rankxp 1260800;statwriteddl playerstatslist codpoints 0;updategamerprofile;uploadstats;fast_restart"

Put this into your gpd and do the same thing people did for instant 15th, except this will derank you instead of ranking you up (I don't know if this has been patched or not, sorry)

Bender

Bender

Bite my shiny metal ***!
Reaction score
Sin$
Opps, someone else already posted what I posted. Should read all the post first :frown:

F

F8eL

Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
bind APAD_DOWN "statwriteddl playerstatslist plevel 0;statwriteddl playerstatslist rank 1;statwriteddl playerstatslist rankxp 1260800;statwriteddl playerstatslist codpoints 0;updategamerprofile;uploadstats;fast_restart"

Put this into your gpd and do the same thing people did for instant 15th, except this will derank you instead of ranking you up (I don't know if this has been patched or not, sorry)

I do not have a JTAG.
So i do not know how i can accomplish this

Top Bottom
Login
Register