• Thread starter Jack Union
  • Start date
  • Views 1,436
Jack Union

Jack Union

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm who drops EMPR TRP head for claptrap??? I'm farming sentinel, bosun, red belly and felicity

PSN JackUnion76

mrcuddles

mrcuddles

bl2 Service manager aka bl2 lord
Reaction score
Sin$
bosun and wilhelm the best chances i believe...

Jack Union

Jack Union

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, so it seems that it is suppose to be a guaranteed drop from zarpadon. And since she is not farmable, her pool was included in the Emp Sentenals. However I've seen a pic of it dropping from Felicity, heard it can drop from Bosun and redbelly. Point is I'd love to hear from someone who has had it drop in the PS4, so I can narrow my farming.

A

Alpacadude01

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it doesn't drop from Redbelly, Ive killed him well over 150 times, and he drops the TRSH-TP head, along with the equivalent for all the other characters.

To farm Zarpedon, either back up your save or dashboard if you don't get the head your looking for, that seems like the best way to do it by far.

Jack Union

Jack Union

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm it doesn't drop from Redbelly, Ive killed him well over 150 times, and he drops the TRSH-TP head, along with the equivalent for all the other characters.

To farm Zarpedon, either back up your save or dashboard if you don't get the head your looking for, that seems like the best way to do it by far.
Thank you!

Top Bottom
Login
Register