What's new

Mod Menu can anybody teach me how to make a iso mod menu in ff viewer

• Thread starter bobcatsmodz
  • Start date
  • Views 747
B

bobcatsmodz

Reaction score
Hello i was wondering if anybody could teach me how to make a iso mod menu from scratch for world at war or maybe if interested help make one if interested send me a message on xbox my gt is UnkinkedBobcat thanks for your time

xPidju

xPidju

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah Man Good Luck I Tried Learning but No one wants to help me to XD
Wonder why? :closedeyes:

AoKMiKeY

-Algorithm-

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Wonder why? :closedeyes:
Hello i was wondering if anybody could teach me how to make a iso mod menu from scratch for world at war or maybe if interested help make one if interested send me a message on xbox my gt is UnkinkedBobcat thanks for your time
i will help you both Aim Me @ aokxxmikeyxx
but if you aim me you are going to need to understand the very very basics of how a script is made

V

vJoordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes sure
Wonder why?

you never asked

B

bobcatsmodz

Reaction score
i will help you both Aim Me @ aokxxmikeyxx
but if you aim me you are going to need to understand the very very basics of how a script is made
thanks bro i sent you a message on aim i know where to put some of the scripts in the menu i understand what the scripts are not so sure i could make my own script but i learn verry fast just give me a day and time u would like to work on this menu and i will definitly be there thanks for ur time bro .

Top Bottom
Login
Register