Solved Can anybody explain to me why am I being lable as SGT. AT ARM in GTA V

• Thread starter AborlyBranch51
  • Start date
  • Views 10,953
AborlyBranch51

AborlyBranch51

Reaction score
Sin$
I had to take snapshot to show you guys what been appearing on the left side of my chest. There a word that appear to make no sense to me at all nor was able to figure out why it there on my chest in the first place. I tried rebooting the game and it just won't go away at all. I have no clue to what the hell is going on with this stubborn SGT. AT ARMS being label on my left chest. Take a look at these photo and tell me if anybody else is also getting these weird letters on their chest as well. I hope I'm not the only one who suffer this crap.

report10.jpg

report11.jpg

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid...=6F5BF8EB49ED9978!291&authkey=AP3yeRx_m8gJ83M" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I had to take snapshot to show you guys what been appearing on the left side of my chest. There a word that appear to make no sense to me at all nor was able to figure out why it there on my chest in the first place. I tried rebooting the game and it just won't go away at all. I have no clue to what the hell is going on with this stubborn SGT. AT ARMS being label on my left chest. Take a look at these photo and tell me if anybody else is also getting these weird letters on their chest as well. I hope I'm not the only one who suffer this crap.

report10.jpg

report11.jpg

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=6F5BF8EB49ED9978&resid=6F5BF8EB49ED9978!291&authkey=AP3yeRx_m8gJ83M" width="320" height="180" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Are you apart of any motorcycle club on GTA V or are you wearing any biker DLC clothing ? That’s the only thing I can think of.

Upvote 0
AborlyBranch51

AborlyBranch51

Reaction score
Sin$
I am a part of the motorcycle club but the problem is I'm in a session by myself with no one else around me and the thing is I'm not log into the MC at all. This label never appear on my chest period. This is the first time I'm seeing this label appearing on my left chest for no reason at all. I also had to film a video seeing a Chinese guy standing ontop of my mobile operation trailer in god mode. He had no gamertag appearing above his head at all. Me and my crew saw this dude and we shot him down multiple times. He just wouldn't die period. I tried ramming him off under the bridge and still he went through them like it was nothing. I don't know weather this has something to do with Rockstargame spying on me or if it related to report against me or whatsoever but this SGT. AT ARM should never be there on my left chest period. I'm not in anybody mc at all. So the question is why the hell it there. I tried shutting off my xbox 1 and still it stick to my left chest like it doesn't give a F-ck about it. I also notice when I change my clothes the label was still printed on my left chest no matter what and it starting to creep me out a bit man

I even sign into my CEO and the name is still sitting there on my left chest. I understand the MC ranks but this isn't it though. There no way SGT. AT ARMS will be stuck to my chest forever. I want that thing off of me.

Upvote 0
AborlyBranch51

AborlyBranch51

Reaction score
Sin$
I even change the CEO style and the SGT. AT ARMS is still there on my left chest. Why can't anybody understand my frustration.

Upvote 0
AborlyBranch51

AborlyBranch51

Reaction score
Sin$
you guys were right it was a mc rank and I think I must of somehow glitched the mc ranks to my outfit that made it stuck but I went to the heist and decided to swap character and selected the same 1 and it remove the mc ranks off my guy

But can anyone explain how did this happen, and why am I getting 2 label on my character MC style outfit. Take a look at this, it look like I may have glitch it, I some how have 2 label on my mc character
report12.jpg

Upvote 0
tails_prower_2040

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a glitch somewhere in the forum that lets you do multiple MC logo's on the character but I can't remember
how it goes or even find it now.

Emblems in general in GTA Online are very glitchy at the moment and can transfer to other clothes/cars even if you
don't want them to.

Upvote 0
R

Randomhelp

Reaction score
Sin$
you guys were right it was a mc rank and I think I must of somehow glitched the mc ranks to my outfit that made it stuck but I went to the heist and decided to swap character and selected the same 1 and it remove the mc ranks off my guy

But can anyone explain how did this happen, and why am I getting 2 label on my character MC style outfit. Take a look at this, it look like I may have glitch it, I some how have 2 label on my mc character
report12.jpg
Dude I’m still not sure how you fixed this I need help with it.

Upvote 0
G

GRIMRE4PER217

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found a fix for this bug yet? I've looked online and cant find anything to help with it and submitting a ticket to rockstar support hasn't helped either.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register