• Thread starter MAFIA L3G3NDS L
  • Start date
  • Views 967
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know this is not the support section but really i have posted for the last couple days in no one wants to help but what is going on when i go to install my game it says no valid storage device found idk what to do i have extracted a new iso again in again can anyone help or not because it seems like when ppl get there mods thts all they want not to help anyone else......

K0KaNe

HDKILLER

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
i know this is not the support section but really i have posted for the last couple days in no one wants to help but what is going on when i go to install my game it says no valid storage device found idk what to do i have extracted a new iso again in again can anyone help or not because it seems like when ppl get there mods thts all they want not to help anyone else......
if it is saying there no valid storage device then check your harddrives are reconfigure them are check to make sure there enough space for the game to install

Upvote 0
R

rocknrobert07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what this is because it happens to me multiple times. Fortunatley, I found a way around it, when your ready to hotswap and install, hit install first and you actually have to wait awhile (watch the laser go back and forth twice) but you have to hotwap the disc right before it starts to spin fast. Like JUST before it spins fast. and then it will start to install. I have to do this EVERY single time or it wont work for me. hope this helps.

EDIT: Always hotswap/play the disc without the install to check it. to see if it works. you know what I mean right? just hotwap and immediatley hit play.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if it is saying there no valid storage device then check your harddrives are reconfigure them are check to make sure there enough space for the game to install
thanks for the help there is enough 9.6 gb...
I know what this is because it happens to me multiple times. Fortunatley, I found a way around it, when your ready to hotswap and install, hit install first and you actually have to wait awhile (watch the laser go back and forth twice) but you have to hotwap the disc right before it starts to spin fast. Like JUST before it spins fast. and then it will start to install. I have to do this EVERY single time or it wont work for me. hope this helps.

EDIT: Always hotswap/play the disc without the install to check it. to see if it works. you know what I mean right? just hotwap and immediatley hit play.
ok thanks i will try this right now

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i think its the disk i went through like 10 or more today :frown: idk wat to do i tryed to hotswap then playing the disk want work

Upvote 0
K0KaNe

HDKILLER

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
if your having trouble hotswapping get a usb storage device plug it in to your xbox usb port and then when you press install a window will pop up asking you which device do you want to install the game on hotswap and then press install to the hard drive by using a usb storage device you don't need to hotswap quickly and you can take your time doing it also stops you from scratching the hell out of your discs but it also could be a bad burn which is messing up your discs has happend to me many of times thats why i invested in an ODE

Upvote 0
Facedkay

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think 13,8 gb thats enough to install gta iv tbogt mods :biggrin:

and if its really not work i will help u on skype

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think 13,8 gb thats enough to install gta iv tbogt mods :biggrin:
i put a 16gb usb in there in a nother one i have a 250 gb hd on my xbox idk wat going on i hvae did this a million times idk now wats going on i have tryed everything i downloaded a couple mod loaders delted some stuff off the script make sure enough space was on it

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if your having trouble hotswapping get a usb storage device plug it in to your xbox usb port and then when you press install a window will pop up asking you which device do you want to install the game on hotswap and then press install to the hard drive by using a usb storage device you don't need to hotswap quickly and you can take your time doing it also stops you from scratching the hell out of your discs but it also could be a bad burn which is messing up your discs has happend to me many of times thats why i invested in an ODE
what is a ode in yea i tryed usb thing

Upvote 0
Baddog

krutch54

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
When ever i get that my Script_nnetwork or script_img was to big.Try just playing the game buy just hitting play instead of install after you hot swap. if it was a good burn it should play.

Upvote 0
K0KaNe

HDKILLER

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
what is a ode in yea i tryed usb thing
optical disc drive emulator like xkey or wasabi 360 its just a mod chip that lets you put games on a harddrive an play them on your xbox means you don't have waste discs all the time and its faster to put mods and stuff in your games because the no burn process and you have to do is transfer your files from your pc to harddrive then plug it into your ODE and i have only heard of one ban using these because the guy played a game early before the releace date which is a instant ban if anyone dose that

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When ever i get that my Script_nnetwork or script_img was to big.Try just playing the game buy just hitting play instead of install after you hot swap. if it was a good burn it should play.
i tryed tht idk how it could be a bad burn i litterly went through 10 disk lol whats going on with them all bad burns??? if so how do i fix it

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
optical disc drive emulator like xkey or wasabi 360 its just a mod chip that lets you put games on a harddrive an play them on your xbox means you don't have waste discs all the time and its faster to put mods and stuff in your games because the no burn process and you have to do is transfer your files from your pc to harddrive then plug it into your ODE and i have only heard of one ban using these because the guy played a game early before the releace date which is a instant ban if anyone dose that
how much is it

Upvote 0
Facedkay

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tryed tht idk how it could be a bad burn i litterly went through 10 disk lol whats going on with them all bad burns??? if so how do i fix it
and why didnt you try to download another script_network and then just put in the menus and things u like with open iv
i think that will work:biggrin:

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
and why didnt you try to download another script_network and then just put in the menus and things u like with open iv
i think that will work:biggrin:
because dont i need a mod loader or mod manager to have multiple menus

Upvote 0
K0KaNe

HDKILLER

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
how much is it
they are all diffrent prices just google xkey or wasabi 360 but both of them involve you getting your key.bin file off your disc drive but there not that hard to install there plenty of video tuts on youtube mine cost me altogether
120 gbp but the chip cost 69.99 but i had pay to get x360 usbpro v2 to get my key off my drive but its worth it iv saved few hundred on games in past few months

Upvote 0
MAFIA L3G3NDS L

xxleaderofsos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they are all diffrent prices just google xkey or wasabi 360 but both of them involve you getting your key.bin file off your disc drive but there not that hard to install there plenty of video tuts on youtube mine cost me altogether
120 gbp but the chip cost 69.99 but i had pay to get x360 usbpro v2 to get my key off my drive but its worth it iv saved few hundred on games in past few months
could i take a regular script in try it with tht or do i need a loader

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register