What's new

Solved Can an Xbox One Get Console banned if I have an RGH?

• Thread starter Amphium
  • Start date
  • Views 3,989
A

Amphium

Insert Custom Title Here
Reaction score
I am planning to get an xbox one, but I have an RGH. I've heard some stories but I'm not sure. I know microsoft bans retail 360s but would they also ban the xbox one if i bring my rgh online? I've heard you only get banned if the account gets flagged for modding and the account is on your xbone, but can it just get banned in general for brining an rgh online?

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
As long as it is unplugged while the rgh is on you should be fine.

D

Devil

Son of the Devil.
Reaction score
I unplug it and use a VPN just to be safe lol.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I am planning to get an xbox one, but I have an RGH. I've heard some stories but I'm not sure. I know microsoft bans retail 360s but would they also ban the xbox one if i bring my rgh online? I've heard you only get banned if the account gets flagged for modding and the account is on your xbone, but can it just get banned in general for brining an rgh online?
In all honesty, it is more likely than not that you'll be fine. Don't run your X1 while your RGH is running and be sure to cycle IP addresses before moving from one console to the other.

H

H o p s i n

♔You PC, Bro?♔
Reaction score
Ha What??? No you are good. They have completely different ID's and IP's. As long as you are not modding on your Xbox One (If possible). Your account will but not your Xbox One. It may happen if they are on at the same time and connected to the RGH at the same time. Otherwise you should be fine.

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Nah, you'll be fine. I wouldn't advise having both of them on at the same time though. My RGH has been banned tons of times, and no other console in my house was affected, and I don't even do all the IP changing, and unplugging stuff.

X

xXAnarchy66Xx

Reaction score
i plug my rgh into my xbox one and play both at the same time lol i use youtbe and all that lol ull be alright i promise lol but good luck getting online right now

Top Bottom