What's new

Solved Can a Jtag get unbanned

• Thread starter mrnicktou
  • Start date
  • Views 407
M

mrnicktou

Reaction score
I have searched for a topic like this but I was unsuccessful. Is there a way that if I jtagged my xbox I won't get banned from XBL. I understand this sounds like a noob question but I can't find an answer so either everybody understands it gets banned and you can't bring it back or there is a way. I've seen people with multiple lobbies do they go out and buy a new xbox everytime?

S

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
You get banned. April 6th will f*** you over anyway. You can unban it though.

M

mrnicktou

Reaction score
I don't understand why April 6th will mess it up. I know what'll happen but I'm confused on why it'll f me over.

E

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I don't understand why April 6th will mess it up. I know what'll happen but I'm confused on why it'll f me over.
You will need a new rebooter because of the new kernel update and it is unlikely that one will be made. We also do not know what other security M$ implemented into keeping JTAG's offline, for all we know they could be auto-banned upon after the dashboard update.

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
I have searched for a topic like this but I was unsuccessful. Is there a way that if I jtagged my xbox I won't get banned from XBL. I understand this sounds like a noob question but I can't find an answer so either everybody understands it gets banned and you can't bring it back or there is a way. I've seen people with multiple lobbies do they go out and buy a new xbox everytime?

After your jtag gets banned you buy switch it with another un-banned keyvault from another jtag that you either bought or got one from another console of yours. Either way each keyvault gets banned within about 4 hours.

Well tomorrow is a new update, and will probably stop jtags from going online because I am sure microsoft knew all the abuse online with them. We won't know for sure till we all actually download it, but I would wait a bit before trying to go online with one. Jtags offer way more than mw2 lobbies like playing games off an external hdd, emulators, unsigned code, etc.

Top Bottom