What's new

Question Can’t find any mp games

JakeLuke

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a huge problem with matchmaking in bo2, whenever I go to search for a game (without force host) I am unable to find any players or even any matches to join. I tried troubleshooting myself, At first I did have jigy menu/stealth off host and I first encountered the matchmaking problem, so I delete all game files and gave it a fresh install. I’m now trying to find games with no mods loaded and I have the same issue, my nat type is open and I have no connection issues whilst playing other cod titles online so I don’t have a clue what’s going on. Would appreciate if someone could shed some light on the matter.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Having a huge problem with matchmaking in bo2, whenever I go to search for a game (without force host) I am unable to find any players or even any matches to join. I tried troubleshooting myself, At first I did have jigy menu/stealth off host and I first encountered the matchmaking problem, so I delete all game files and gave it a fresh install. I’m now trying to find games with no mods loaded and I have the same issue, my nat type is open and I have no connection issues whilst playing other cod titles online so I don’t have a clue what’s going on. Would appreciate if someone could shed some light on the matter.
Did you already switch stealth servers? You're still having the issue?

Upvote 0
JakeLuke

JakeLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven’t switched over my stealth yet no, still got 20hrs left want to get my moneys worth :wink: do you honestly think the stealth server could be the issue?

Upvote 0
Hijinks

Hijinks

RGH Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven’t switched over my stealth yet no, still got 20hrs left want to get my moneys worth :wink: do you honestly think the stealth server could be the issue?
Turning off the offhost which came with Teapot has fixed my problem with bo2 matchmaking, not sure what stealth you use but that could work for you.

Upvote 0
Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Check your search prefences make sure it’s not on local or something.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register