What's new

Solved Can’t connect to Halo servers

A

AKPurp

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I fired up my RGH for the first time in awhile. I updated to newest dash and I’m on ninja stealth paid. My problem is I want to play halo reach I was able to log on and play once then I reset my Xbox and now can’t connect to servers.
I have fake gold off in dash launch
And my account has actual gold membership
Any advice?

Solution
A
It turns out the servers are just spotty, switching WiFi and hardline connection sometimes fixes it, if not just patience works. Solved
s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
halo reach seems fine for me
edit: nvm it was okay for some minutes but now my spartan is black with no rank again

it looks like the servers have been having issues though according to downdetector and reddit

Last edited:
A

AKPurp

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m having a lot of connection issues. Even in cod lobbies constant disconnect and ping over 300... is this normal? I haven’t been on in about a year
Post automatically merged:

I’ve updated my dash launcher and notice a huge difference in connection . Was on 3.20.
Still can’t connect to Halo servers and I confirmed my account has gold anyone know what I can try?

Last edited:
A

AKPurp

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It turns out the servers are just spotty, switching WiFi and hardline connection sometimes fixes it, if not just patience works. Solved

Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register