What's new

Solved Can’t connect any tools to my rgh

X

Xbl Cube

Reaction score
Sin$
So yesterday I was doing a recovery for someone my tools where working fine all my plugins are fine and next thing you know I got done with this guys account and then I went to connect my tool again after closing it out and it came up with the error “ this tool uses JRPC2 to connect” and I had it in my jrpc2 set as a plug-in and then I deleted it and redownloaded it and that doesn’t work and gsc studio when I try to connect to that doesn’t work either it says “IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT” when I try to connect that the only thing I can connect to is neighborhood and thats it it was working fine yesterday and now no tools work

XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So yesterday I was doing a recovery for someone my tools where working fine all my plugins are fine and next thing you know I got done with this guys account and then I went to connect my tool again after closing it out and it came up with the error “ this tool uses JRPC2 to connect” and I had it in my jrpc2 set as a plug-in and then I deleted it and redownloaded it and that doesn’t work and gsc studio when I try to connect to that doesn’t work either it says “IMPOSSIBLE TO CONNECT” when I try to connect that the only thing I can connect to is neighborhood and thats it it was working fine yesterday and now no tools work
That happened to me once after spamming the gamertag changer in-game. It just wouldn’t connect anymore. Reboot your router and RGH, connect back to your network on your RGH and make sure the RGH is connected properly through neighborhood, you know it’s connected properly when you can view the files on your hdd. Now try to connect to the tools again.

T

Ty wheeler

Reaction score
Sin$
i know its much tooo late but if anyone else has this same problem make sure neighborhood has your console set as default, and jrpc or 2 is in plugin 3 immediate FIX

Top Bottom
Login
Register