• Thread starter Jacob Frye
  • Start date
  • Views 632
J

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Anyways here it is. I came across players right now 5-6 at most that are camped up there just racking up some XP. I swear it's cheap but effective.

A

AbortSanity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen servers with over 10 rogues hidden up there just eating all the players coming for them.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Psht, you mean sitting ducks? Every time I come across a group who does this my group just mops the floor with their faces. Literally just pop our signature abilities and hit that pulse and just mow em on down. Almost at like 40 rouge kills now.

T

ToxicDesire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Psht, you mean sitting ducks? Every time I come across a group who does this my group just mops the floor with their faces. Literally just pop our signature abilities and hit that pulse and just mow em on down. Almost at like 40 rouge kills now.
That's the way to do it. But remember you get nowhere near as much exp or credits for killing as a rogue then you do killing the rogues.

G

Gallows

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
That's the way to do it. But remember you get nowhere near as much exp or credits for killing as a rogue then you do killing the rogues.
Ya, I know. The people who are hiding in that camping spot are usually rouge lol.

T

ToxicDesire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful with it Cuz if you kill one he can go up an peek out with a rogue friend behind him an if you shoot up there you'll end up rogue.

Top Bottom