Campain Theroy*SPOILER

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by TheHeartless, Nov 13, 2008 with 8 replies and 482 views.

1. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    Spoiler*****Spoiler*****Spoiler*****Spoiler*****Spoiler*****Spoiler
    DO NOT LOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE BEAT THE WHOLE GAME
    NOT
    LOOK

BEAT
    GAME
    FIRST

Ok I have some theroies on the game. First of which is the prisoners. When I first got to the part where I found out they are taking prisoners, I was wondering, "What the **** is going on." Then when I watched the scene with Tai I started coming up with a theroy, BRAINWASHING. Then after the scene with Maria I noticed all around her skull had been cut like they messed with her brain. So I began thinking, MAYBE they are messing with their brains somehow, and later going to release them back, or maybe let them take an area where prisoners are at. Becase if you noticed with Tai his eyes looked diffrent, and when he got the shot gun I looked like he was fighting against himself. Now I know that can be argued that he was trying not to kill himself or something, but to me it looked opposite, like he was trying not to kill them.

Ok now there is a little more to that theroy. In the multiplayer map (I think it's called ruins) there are two of the "Cells" rotating above the fumes. This my be something also. If you noticed how the Locust are being affected by the stuff, maybe they are doing the same to humans, or even maybe it does something to humans all together.

So all in all I think that they are going to be using either mutated humans to do some fighting, or they are going to make the prisoners as "pupets" in the next.

What does everyone else think about my theroy, or what are your thories on this.

2. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    I think they were just trying to get information on the cities.

3. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:
    i think you gears of war 3 will gave a slower and weaker shotty that does as much damage as a pistol bullet. and lancer will have a giant chainsaw bayonet spanning over 50 feet long that shoots out bears that likes children and combat amphibians.

4. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    whats that got to do with what he said?

The campaign for me left quite a cliffhanger, I'm positive the story will all be explained in the sequel

5. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm sure it will explain, but this one left everything to open. The story didn't answer anything just posed more questions, and with adding characters just to kill them off. The queen being next to human, and all the other problems with the story. All I can do is just come up with theroys.

6. I am iNSaNiTY

I am iNSaNiTY Contributor

Ratings:

NOTHING AT ALL, cuz i found the caimpaign rather overrated, and the multiplayer isnt balanced at all, i still enjoy though

7. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    Sounds like a good theory. I hate the online though it is not balanced at all.

8. xcvxcv2

xcvxcv2 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok If you watched all the credits after you beat the game you hear adam fenix say" HELLO? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? IS ANYONE THERE?? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!" i think that line means that it wasnt his plan to sink Jacinto. Why would the locust have Adam Fenix saying to sink Jacinto??? If they knew it would not be good for them then why wouldnt they delete it??

I think that the queen was waiting for any COG to find that information and accually do it like what happened. Now with Adam Fenix saying WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?! Means that he didn't want that to happen!!!! This means that the locust have another plan against the humans. I think that their plan is now that they wiped out the whole city of Jacinto now the humans have nowhere to retreat to. If you remember they said that Jacinto is in the middle of all the other cities Kinda like New York City (im guna compare what i think is guna happen in gears of war to NY) So now the main part of the city is gone. All of the COGs have to retreat to the places arount the city like manhattan, Bronx, Queens, etc.. So now they cant call in reinforcements to help them cause all the Cogs split up. Also just a thought... When they say sink Jacinto that means that they are giving their city with tons of their weapons, ammo, food, etc.. to the locust. Now the humans are basically screwed cause once they run outta ammo they are dead. But i predict that in gears 3 they are going to find someway to fight back.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

9. OP
    TheHeartless

Ratings:
    XCVXCV2, good theroy, but I think them sinking Jacinto was to kill most of the Lambent. I believe they were needing to find some way of stopping them because they were stuck between the CoG forces, and the Lambent forces. This aloud them to take 2 bird with one stone, but these were giant killer birds so yeah.
    As for the Adam Fenix's quote at the end I agree, it was a set up. The only thing is the Locust could of done that at any time. The spot you had to hit was right in their strong hold. So I think the Lambent was keeping them from it. The only thing was the imulsion or what ever the yellow stuff is was all around it.
    I also pose a question for anyone, we have seen what the imulsion does to the Locust, what do you think it does to humans. After seeing the research facility I kind of belive that maybe that group had something to do with the lambents. The Sires look a lot like locust, and he called them children. So maybe the locust were created from there, or the lambent were. Any thoughts.