Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Campaign glitch (actually useful) need filmer

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Doeboy1337, Nov 19, 2008 with 2 replies and 772 views.

1. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    I found a way to get out of the map on one of the campaign levels that actually helps you a lot. You eventually need to go back and get the checkpoint but if you have two people one in the end part and one right before the checkpoint you have a huge vantage. It's a simple glitch really but I am not going to go into detail until I have a filmer. Also Ive found out that the Banzi Buddies preload through the level. (lol Banzi Buddies). but yea hit me up on xbl my gt is my name. Hopefully i dont get hit by the ban wave.

2. OLine57

OLine57 ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343

Ratings:
    I can film. I'm available all day Thursday and Friday. F/R OLine57 and put something about s7 so I don't just delete it.

3. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can film too, the quality is not that great, but it works (see my other videos)