• Thread starter wymn93
  • Start date
  • Views 398
wymn93

wymn93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So whenever i play campaign the game file doesnt save correctly. it may be the flashdrive i am saving to. Any, i am just pissed off for having to play the first missions like 4 times to play again. Does anyone have a save file that is around just past the first storm strike mission? i would appreciate it if anyone could pm one or post a link. a complete game save file would also be fine.

Alex

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Frame In Gold Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So whenever i play campaign the game file doesnt save correctly. it may be the flashdrive i am saving to. Any, i am just pissed off for having to play the first missions like 4 times to play again. Does anyone have a save file that is around just past the first storm strike mission? i would appreciate it if anyone could pm one or post a link. a complete game save file would also be fine.

If you still need one when I get back from work I will send you my complete one.

Upvote 0
Victory

Victory

Aaron 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$

If you think its the flash drive, you could always try saving to the Cloud?

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register