• Start date
  • Views 1,727
Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed now that when customizing your guns there's a "Camo" slot. Is this only for premium members?

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there?! That would be pretty bad ***.

Mergingskate

Mergingskate

ex H2mod mod
Reaction score
Sin$
I noticed now that when customizing your guns there's a "Camo" slot. Is this only for premium members?
Not sure bout guns i think there will be soon but not at the moment. i heard that there will be new camos. but i think at the moment there is nothing to do with it yet thats released. There is a calendar in the premium section on xbox or playstation that shows when new stuff is being released. So soon there will be some but yes its only for premium. Theres new assignments and guns as well! Close quarters dropped today on ps3 and will release the 12th on xbox360

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there?! That would be pretty bad ***.

It would be. I wonder what they're gonna look like.

Not sure bout guns i think there will be soon but not at the moment. i heard that there will be new camos. but i think at the moment there is nothing to do with it yet thats released. There is a calendar in the premium section on xbox or playstation that shows when new stuff is being released. So soon there will be some but yes its only for premium. Theres new assignments and guns as well! Close quarters dropped today on ps3 and will release the 12th on xbox360

Yeah that's what I thought. I'm debating whether I should buy it or not.

Liberation

Liberation

I just work here dude
Content Team
Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be. I wonder what they're gonna look like.

Yeah that's what I thought. I'm debating whether I should buy it or not.
Well there were gun camo's in BF:BC2 but the thing is that you had to buy the upgrade pack/thingy. Whatever it was.

Algebra

Peanut Bear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The camo is only for 4 guns: F2000, PKP, SCAR-H, and L96. YOu also get 2 new camo for your soldier.

Hatsune Miku

Hatsune Miku

Getting There
Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
They plan on adding more camos later, if you're premium you'd notice it on the calendar.

Ah okay, and I'm not premium. I don't think I'll be buying it either. I'll wait until I get a new PC and play it on the PC, because it's ALOT better.

Enemy RPG

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the only guns you can have a camo on is F2000, SCAR-H, PKP Pecheneg and L96.
F2000 has a Navy Blue camo.
The rest of them has a woodland camo.

Im not 100% sure if they only have one camo.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
if anyone noticed the guns that have camo are the guns required for assignments; F200, SCAR-H, PKP-PECHENEG and L96

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah okay, and I'm not premium. I don't think I'll be buying it either. I'll wait until I get a new PC and play it on the PC, because it's ALOT better.
It is a lot better on PC, it's just more convenient on Xbox, for me at least. Playing on PC just doesn't do me in.
if anyone noticed the guns that have camo are the guns required for assignments; F200, SCAR-H, PKP-PECHENEG and L96
You should really re-think your sig, not very impressive for your level/time played. |:

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
You should really re-think your sig, not very impressive for your level/time played. |:
im probably gonna take the medals off cause it probably clutters it up too much, but i cba taking the jet one off. and the reason the stats arent too good is cause this was my first ever battlefield game, i didnt even play the demo, so its no suprise they arent the best of the best stats, but at least i can beat pretty much every enemy pilot in a dog fight in a public game.

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
im probably gonna take the medals off cause it probably clutters it up too much, but i cba taking the jet one off. and the reason the stats arent too good is cause this was my first ever battlefield game, i didnt even play the demo, so its no suprise they arent the best of the best stats, but at least i can beat pretty much every enemy pilot in a dog fight in a public game.
Beating an enemy pilot isn't a big deal... at all. The flying is too arcade to get worked up over that, and chances are if you face a 'skilled' pilot he's just going to sit there and do loops, or circles and ECM spam until the enemy get's bored and breaks off. When the enemy does, well... guess who wins.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
Beating an enemy pilot isn't a big deal... at all. The flying is too arcade to get worked up over that, and chances are if you face a 'skilled' pilot he's just going to sit there and do loops, or circles and ECM spam until the enemy get's bored and breaks off. When the enemy does, well... guess who wins.
i know but im not really to bothered about stats on this game anyway(thats partly why my spm is low), if there is a really skilled pilot on the enemy team, so what if i keep him occupied for the whole game, and best method sometimes is to break off and head to your spawn(while ECM is active), very few skilled pilots will happily circle right above an enemy spawn and if there is an AA or stinger they'll soon flee

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i know but im not really to bothered about stats on this game anyway(thats partly why my spm is low), if there is a really skilled pilot on the enemy team, so what if i keep him occupied for the whole game, and best method sometimes is to break off and head to your spawn(while ECM is active), very few skilled pilots will happily circle right above an enemy spawn and if there is an AA or stinger they'll soon flee
Oh so you're one of those b****es? That never works against me and I like to believe I'm a skilled pilot. What are you going to do while running to your spawn? Barrel rolls? yea, good luck with that. More importantly, if you suck that much that you have to run to your base, chances are you wouldn't be able to keep up a constant high-g loop/circle and would easily be out-maneuvered and killed before the stingers/AA could do anything.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh so you're one of those b****es? That never works against me and I like to believe I'm a skilled pilot. What are you going to do while running to your spawn? Barrel rolls? yea, good luck with that. More importantly, if you suck that much that you have to run to your base, chances are you wouldn't be able to keep up a constant high-g loop/circle and would easily be out-maneuvered and killed before the stingers/AA could do anything.
going to my base in a running like manner is if there is an enemy heli near as they will f*ck up a dogfight for you against a skilled pilot. all you need to do is keep in a circle and the heli will be able to get lockons and to avoid those you'll make it easy for the jet, by going to your spawn you can remove the heli out of the equation as the aa will destroy the heli in no time, but if its just a jet then i will generally change direction in the never ending circling dogfight in such a way that i gradually move closer to my spawn limiting your teams anti-air assets and improving mine. and most of the dogfights that im in just so happen to be above my spawn, and i win, wonder why??

Top Bottom
Login
Register