What's new

Working Camo Glitch

T

Todor75ts

Reaction score
This only works on the first 9 camos
Step 1. Go to custom match
Step 2. Make a class with your camo included
Step 3. Start a custom game and when you are in, pick up the class with the camo
Step 4. Have a friend to invite you to HQ
Step 5. When you are in HQ you will see that you can put an of those 9 camos to your guns also works with recticles

When you leave HQ they will save but they will be locked

Enjoy

Last edited:
B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This only works on the first 9 camos
Step 1. Go to custom match
Step 2. Make a class with your camo included
Step 3. Start a custom game and when you are in, pick up the class with the camo
Step 4. Have a friend to invite you to HQ
Step 5. When you are in HQ you will see that you can put an of those 9 camos to your guns also works with recticles

When you leave HQ they will save but they will be locked

Enjoy
that was patched two updates ago

B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
post video then

X

XeX Tommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CAN CONFIRM THIS WORKS

But
The camo glitch it's oryt if it's a new account or a lo level but apart from that dont see the point as you will still need to unlock the first 9 camos before you unlock the rest

L

lml WIZARD lml

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still works for me on xbone just tried it .... but I had no friends online so I searched my recent players and found some in pregame that threw me into HQ as well so can be done that way also :smile:

Last edited:
B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah this is a visual glitch . try to log out and back on you will see you dont have the camos , same if you search for pub game

B

BigDoinksFor1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah thats a visual glitch . you would have the camo unlocked or wouldnt show camo at all. go into online and it goes away everytime

L

lml WIZARD lml

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read your post about it not sticking online, last night I only did the reticle since I wasn’t into the camos and just logged on to see now and the reticle was still on and played online tdm so that stuck, I can’t say about the camos tho....

Top Bottom